Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle never had a real apprenticeship which is what makes it more hilarious. She “played” with some jewelry tools that Ginette’s male friend (whom I’m assuming was an a metalsmith) had lying around. Also this happened before high school...so her “experience” is probably close to two decades old. 😂😂
she is such a deluded fool of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I sometimes reference politics and this is completely non-sequitur but Elle’s sudden secrecy about her professional and love (wait, none of her fans gives a crap about that 😂) life kinda reminds me of how the White House refuses to disclose their covid status when asked. It’s kinda important, ya know...wasn’t your channel founded on your supposed career?

Yep, and this (among many other things) is exactly why no one should feel bad about her spending addiction. She blatantly rips people off whenever she gets the chance and doesn’t care.

Odd that she calls herself a “designer” when I’ve never seen her sew or have a sewing machine. While I understand it’s not a requirement to be a seamstress you’d think a FASHION DESIGNER would at least know the basics and have a Singer machine lying around in the background. Then again, Elle doesn’t have proper jeweler tools, so why should anyone like you and me expect more from her? 🤣
Great points. Also, about her supposed secrecy, her own cooking blog links her channel name with her real name, and as another commenter here pointed out, her Linkedin profile is public, so 🤷

I wonder why she even makes her Linkedin profile public. Is she still looking for a job? If we take her at her word that she can bring in $13000 in sales monthly just on pearls (not including the scarves or youtube affiliate links), then she might choose to continue making that easy money and not try to find a job anymore. That's what I assumed, because she should have been able to find a job in 9 months in her old field if she were really looking. She has the work experience, education, and certification for that. Her employment gap is not that bad since she can explain a lot of it away with covid. But then again, if she's not looking, why is her Linkedin profile public?

Reactions: 7
Great points. Also, about her supposed secrecy, her own cooking blog links her channel name with her real name, and as another commenter here pointed out, her Linkedin profile is public, so 🤷

I wonder why she even makes her Linkedin profile public. Is she still looking for a job? If we take her at her word that she can bring in $13000 in sales monthly just on pearls (not including the scarves or youtube affiliate links), then she might choose to continue making that easy money and not try to find a job anymore. That's what I assumed, because she should have been able to find a job in 9 months in her old field if she were really looking. She has the work experience, education, and certification for that. Her employment gap is not that bad since she can explain a lot of it away with covid. But then again, if she's not looking, why is her Linkedin profile public?
She’s probably not making as much as she claims. As someone mentioned earlier, if she were making bank her apartment would be a lot larger, swankier, and in a better location. Not to mention we’d probably be seeing better content since she’d have more to brag about.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she were making enough to get by but not enough for that fancy lifestyle Elle so desperately craves.

Reactions: 11
She’s probably not making as much as she claims. As someone mentioned earlier, if she were making bank her apartment would be a lot larger, swankier, and in a better location. Not to mention we’d probably be seeing better content since she’d have more to brag about.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she were making enough to get by but not enough for that fancy lifestyle Elle so desperately craves.
I think Elle's side gigs are enough for her when she has her full time job (esp when she has her BFs) but not enough to sustain her on their own. I mean most Youtube gurus leave after a while and the market is saturated. New gurus are constantly popping up, you run out of ideas. Elle relies on her followers to buy her wares but now that her life is not that interesting, who would buy her stuff because nobody is watching her videos.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she has an only fans account to supplement? 😆
:sick::oops::sick:

I wouldn't blame her not doing a "real" job if I made as much as her with a pearl business, affiliate links I wouldn't either

Reactions: 1
Oh wow!! I just took a peek at the food blog and what a mess!!! Spelling errors - chilli, missing units - 1/4 olive oil but no indication if it’s cups or teaspoons. And the units she does use aren’t consistent - grams in the butternut Mac and cheese then cups in the soup? Get it together! If this wasn’t coming from some know-it-all self absorbed brat then I wouldn’t care so much. Honestly I wish I was raised with even half the amount of smoke blown up my ass as Smelle clearly was!! Sheesh!! 😂
ETA- I did make the butternut Mac and cheese a few years ago and it was gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh wow!! I just took a peek at the food blog and what a mess!!! Spelling errors - chilli, missing units - 1/4 olive oil but no indication if it’s cups or teaspoons. And the units she does use aren’t consistent - grams in the butternut Mac and cheese then cups in the soup? Get it together! If this wasn’t coming from some know-it-all self absorbed brat then I wouldn’t care so much. Honestly I wish I was raised with even half the amount of smoke blown up my ass as Smelle clearly was!! Sheesh!! 😂
right!! what a tit show and I posted the same a few comments back and she hasn't corrected it... hmmm maybe she doesn't read here after all..

Reactions: 7
She doesn't care about the food blog – we all know it's just a way to try to push the gossip threads down in the Google search results. Honestly, if I was her, I'd be thinking about changing my name completely because she's never going to be able to get rid of all the negative stuff no matter how many blogs she starts. Maybe that's why she's so desperate to get a new last name. :LOL: I hope the guy who finally proposes is called Mr Cumjizzle or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random people who stumble on her blog must think she's insane. When I'm sad, all I need to think about is how Elle thinks she's being slick by throwing in all her aliases

When you Google "Elle Florence Bistro"
"Elle Florence Bistro by Eleanor Florence | Eleanor..." + more probably versions
"Elle Florence is my virtual bistro from Elle Florence (Eleanor Florence, Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq)"

Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 10.03.34 PM.png

And the about me page. It sounds so weird and pompous to speak in the third person

"If Eleanor Florence Lecoq's home were a bistro..."
"Let me (Eleonore Florence Lecocq)"
Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 10.04.15 PM.png

Can she not tell how ridiculous her blog sounds? Or is she that convinced this is going to push down GuruGossip/Tattle/The Gossip Bakery/Reddit/etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Random people who stumble on her blog must think she's insane. When I'm sad, all I need to think about is how Elle thinks she's being slick by throwing in all her aliases

"Elle Florence Bistro by Eleanor Florence | Eleanor..." + more probably versions
"Elle Florence is my virtual bistro from Elle Florence (Eleanor Florence, Eleanor Lecocq, Eleonore Lecocq)"

View attachment 273098
And the about me page. It sounds so weird and pompous to speak in the third person

View attachment 273100
Can she not tell how ridiculous her blog sounds? Or is she that convinced this is going to push down GuruGossip/Tattle/The Gossip Bakery/Reddit/etc?
I still don’t know why she wobbles back and forth between “Eleanor” and “Eleonore”

Reactions: 12

View attachment 273098

View attachment 273100
Omg this is such a shitshow. Honestly, if someone wasn’t familiar with the gossip threads saw that, they would legit think she’s unbalanced.

And if they become aware of the gossip threads, they would know that she’s got something to hide and is using her sketchy bistro website to do it (it’s so transparent and obvious to anyone who is a bit familiar with technology and how Google search works). If she’s not a selfish, dodgy scammer with a fake face, Eleanor Florence wouldn’t worry so much about what the “mean gossipers” are saying. But she knows we’re just stating facts. How deranged.

I used to think Eleanor would act strangely sometimes in defiance to her “haters,” as if she’s trying to prove that her erratic behavior was somehow charming and unique. Now, I think she’s just extremely immature and reactive, and has no tact or any idea of how social cues work. She’s practically feeding the fire for these gossip threads with her increasing poor and strange behavior.

New thread is up - good job, ladies! Let's keep the gossip rockin' and rollin'. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.