Eleanor Florence #6 Lawyer no more, pines for days of Joe yore, poor life choices galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence aka:

Elle Florence Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name at least four different ways on her website to drive traffic away from tattle, gurugossiper, gossip bakery, and reddit. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is. (thank you @LetThemEatLipstick for the comprehensive list of her aliases!)

Shoutout to @cinnamonlush, @bethannebodyworks, & @Sheepsmeadow for their teamwork in creating the new title 👏👏👏

For new gossipers:
This woman quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada over a year ago for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone before him in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business (even though she sources all her cheap materials abroad) while she lived in an Airbnb and dated exhaustively during a global pandemic, because she can't stand to be without a man. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented/lied about the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she's NOT a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel as she claims to be) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price. Now she has laid her roots in a rental apartment in Seattle while she desperately looks for a guy to pay for her lifestyle like she did with her exes, and she calls herself a "young professional by day" despite the fact that she's over 30 and hasn't worked a real job for well over a year. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naive viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links!) is her part-time hobby.

Links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Plaid scarves huh?

Well ok you guys aren't going to get that because you're not from Seattle. It's the same thing as how you guys don't get putting fruit on waffles because you're not from Belgium. A Seattle native like Elle knows how important plaid is to the city's history and culture. Thank goddess we have her to enlighten us and bring her unique background to the mainstream!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plaid scarves huh?

Well ok you guys aren't going to get that because you're not from Seattle. It's the same thing as how you guys don't get putting fruit on waffles because you're not from Belgium. A Seattle native like Elle knows how important plaid is to the city's history and culture. Thank goddess we have her to enlighten us and bring her unique background to the mainstream!
Doesn't everyone wear plaid in the fall in North America (not very "European," Smelley....)? I live on the East Coast and we do.

Smelley thinks she's so revolutionary but her style is outdated, tired, and basic at best.

Reactions: 8
Plaid scarves huh?

Yes, thank you! No one would have thought that autumn is a good season for plaid. Luckily, we have Princess Smelle who will guide us to the glory days of CLASSYLADYLIKEPUTTOGETHERFEMININE AESTHETICS.

Basically, she INVENTED plaid. Just look at these:
FB_IMG_1600176487390.jpg
2a2da24c50376ef8cb646ca42c139eff.jpg
FB_IMG_1600176482315.jpg

BTW, cue her sweaty face in photos 1 and 3 taken in humid Florida where she insisted on wearing scarves and long sleeve BECAUSE IT'S FALL 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God, I forgot about that plaid A-line skirt. She must’ve looked soooooo awkward wearing that in middle of nowhere Florida.

Thanks for the new thread!

Reactions: 7
If that plaid background on her story is the plaid she's using she picked an ugly one. I love plaid/tartan but that one is too samey for me, it needs a third color to make it more interesting. What else do you guys think she's going to release?

Reactions: 5
If that plaid background on her story is the plaid she's using she picked an ugly one. I love plaid/tartan but that one is too samey for me, it needs a third color to make it more interesting. What else do you guys think she's going to release?
Plus its not like she's sitting down on her mac and designing her own plaid pattern in Photoshop. She's just going on aliexpress and picking some premades that whatever faceless wholesaler offers her the best potential to mark up.

At least she lives somewhere that a scarf makes sense now. #Girlbossprogress #Authenticliving #RIPKurtCobain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Joe really need to be in the title of this thread? They dated years ago, surely he deserves some privacy. Elle chose to put herself out there, but these guys didn’t, especially if it was years ago.
This must always bother him. When you google him or look him up on Linkedin, there’s links to Elle. He’s never going to be able to fully clean his past of her. I feel bad, because for sure his colleagues must snicker about Elle

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This must always bother him. When you google him or look him up on Linkedin, there’s links to Elle. He’s never going to be able to fully clean his past of her. I feel bad, because for sure his colleagues must snicker about Elle
I doubt they do. He changed jobs twice since breaking up with her so it's unlikely his current colleagues know her.

I doubt they do. He changed jobs twice since breaking up with her so it's unlikely his current colleagues know her.
I can’t see the original post or that user‘s profile at all. Did they make just that account just to make that one comment? Is Joe in the house? 😳

• Wow
Wonder if it was Joe's new gf? I saw the post before but it is def gone now. I mean I get their point Joe dumped her over two years ago now and she's gone through SS, Rick, Dean and who knows who else by now. she likes the status symbol of having a guy and I'm sure she misses the life she had with Chris and Joe, but I doubt she misses the guys just the lifestyle the provided her. If she actually missed the guys themselves she wouldn't have jumped to something else so fast

• Wow
Wonder if it was Joe's new gf? I saw the post before but it is def gone now. I mean I get their point Joe dumped her over two years ago now and she's gone through SS, Rick, Dean and who knows who else by now. she likes the status symbol of having a guy and I'm sure she misses the life she had with Chris and Joe, but I doubt she misses the guys just the lifestyle the provided her. If she actually missed the guys themselves she wouldn't have jumped to something else so fast
That’s an interesting idea! I would be shocked if it’s not Joe or someone connected to him (more likely) and I’m guessing the new gf knows about Eleanor.

Reactions: 4
I also don't think Joe should be in the title. Let the guy move on being associated with Elle.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for feedback ladies (and anonymous member). Will take that into account in the future when selecting thread titles to protect the privacy of innocent people.

Reactions: 4
Thank you for feedback ladies (and anonymous member). Will take that into account in the future when selecting thread titles to protect the privacy of innocent people.
Is it possible to ask the mods to just remove “Joe” from the title? It would still be accurate and have a nice ring to it.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it could be changed to 'Lawyer no more, pines for the days of Jore, poor life choices galore' so we still have the in-joke. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I follow British society gossip and I can't help notice that way more beautiful It girls like Lady Kitty Spencer (Princess Diana's niece) and Lady Melissa Percy (daughter of a Duke) are getting married / are married to rich guys but who are way older. These gals are all heiresses, true blue bloods, etc... Elle thinks too highly of herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.