Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was commenting on ItsEmChannels live YouTube video, so she's alive. Wonder if they've had to rent a storage unit yet for all the crap she buys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s still not updating her other Instagram. Makes you wonder how much bullshit she was filling the ‘public’ one with that Will couldn’t see.

Reactions: 5
I bet she's missing the showing off (in her eyes) and attention! Won't be long until she's back.

ItsEm follows her on IG but she doesn’t follow her back 🤣 probably thinks she’s too superior for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First time posting after reading a few threads this past year & getting fed up with a certain amount of influencers.
Elaine has already created a new account for all things baby and i found it without even looking! 👀 When she still has her own personal account I find it quite odd that she craves this attention from strangers, it's quite sad really as she must feel like she can't be herself on her other account! I just want to tell her to enjoy her life with her new family rather than fixate on this addiction to attention.

First time posting after reading a few threads this past year & getting fed up with a certain amount of influencers.
Elaine has already created a new account for all things baby and i found it without even looking! 👀 When she still has her own personal account I find it quite odd that she craves this attention from strangers, it's quite sad really as she must feel like she can't be herself on her other account! I just want to tell her to enjoy her life with her new family rather than fixate on this addiction to attention.
You can’t come on and not reveal the @ ! Or at least give least give us a few hinters! 😂

Edit: Right that didn’t take me long... it’s @lifeofelandbaby. Only 6 followers and on private...anyone want to take one for the team and request to follow?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Knew she couldn't keep away. You would think after 10 years she would have grown up and changed her ways

Knew she couldn't keep away. You would think after 10 years she would have grown up and changed her ways
It’s quite sad she needs to do it though. Don’t you think? why would you crave attention when you claim it brings negativity. Can’t be truly happy in life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s quite sad she needs to do it though. Don’t you think? why would you crave attention when you claim it brings negativity. Can’t be truly happy in life 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, sad is a good word to describe Elaine. I’m 5 months pregnant with my first. I know we’re different but I haven’t announced it on social. Only close friends and family know. Majority of my colleagues don’t know as I’m working from home.

We’re so excited about our new arrival and don’t need the validation from strangers. It’s a shame that Elaine feels she needs this

Reactions: 9
It’s because she has no real life relationships to share these things with. She has nothing to do with her sister, moved away from her mum, and only has online friends she speaks too. Literally no one to talk about these things with and get excited about it and show your baby purchases off too to any friends or family, so she has to do it online to a bunch of strangers. It’s quite sad when you see it from that angle, but if she wasn’t such a spoilt, selfish, brat maybe she wouldn’t be so alone.

She’s (probably) reading here and now that she knows she’s been outed will start removing people.

Hi Elaine! 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7