Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s always a bit sad when the number of photos you’ve posted is more than the number of followers you have. She obviously couldn’t hold back from posting Asda rants any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she wants a secret account, why does she always have her name in the bio? There's not many people of child baring age called Elaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t want it to be secret; she wants it to be curated full of people who will think she’s in this amazing new life. Which we all know now is a complete lie 😂

Reactions: 8
This has probably been mentioned before, but I’m wondering if Elaine is a cover up for will. He has quite a religious and conservative family, clearly wanted a child and isn’t getting any younger so that offer Elaine bed and board in return for a child together. We all know she’s happy with a turkey baster conception 🤣 I recon the pink bedroom is hers.

• Haha
This has probably been mentioned before, but I’m wondering if Elaine is a cover up for will. He has quite a religious and conservative family, clearly wanted a child and isn’t getting any younger so that offer Elaine bed and board in return for a child together. We all know she’s happy with a turkey baster conception 🤣 I recon the pink bedroom is hers.
There seemed to be zero affection in the gender reveal video, it’s was the most awkward hug. It was a friend hug, not two over the moon parents. She moaned about him a lot on her stories. She kept her Instagram secret from him. Brilliant basis for bringing a baby into the world.

It’s weird that she apparently has all she’s ever wanted now, why the need secret instagrams and friends and the drama of deleting and making new social media? She’s odd.

Knew it wouldn’t be long till she thought she could be some sort of baby mammy blogger 🤣 give it a rest el 🤣

• Haha
The name of the secret baby account says it all, life of el and baby. 🧐 no will then. Something not quite normal with that ‘relationship’

Why make another account if she sick of the trolls and stuff that get posted on in her not right in the head

Reactions: 5
No one even trolled her though. I personally don’t see tattle as trolling. It’s like commenting on a tv show. She got one mean comment once and she made a big thing about it. She’s too boring to have drama that brings trolls.

Reactions: 9
It makes me laugh that she’s just 6 followers, just shows she’s a billy really doesn’t it. Her followers will be Lisa, Danni, Claire, Debbie?!, Kirsty?! Anyone else guess any?

Has she done a video recently or does she have a new Youtube channel, it all seems so quiet? I notice she has baby girl on her IG bio did she do a gender reveal?

Reactions: 1
Has she done a video recently or does she have a new Youtube channel, it all seems so quiet? I notice she has baby girl on her IG bio did she do a gender reveal?
She certainly did, it was the most emotionless gender reveal in the history of gender reveals, Elaine burst into tears because it wasn't the boy she wanted and there was no emotion whatsoever from the sperm doner.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She certainly did, it was the most emotionless gender reveal in the history of gender reveals, Elaine burst into tears because it wasn't the boy she wanted and there was no emotion whatsoever from the sperm doner.
I wonder why I didn't get a notification, now I can't seem to find her, has she come off YT again? I can only find Cambridge diet videos now!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why I didn't get a notification, now I can't seem to find her, has she come off YT again? I can only find Cambridge diet videos now!
She put the gender reveal on Instagram but
deleted it within an hour.

She’s deleted all her recent YouTube videos

Reactions: 3