Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot have cracked me up reading your comments 😆

Maybe will hoped it would be like a message in a bottle and he is frantically searching for the route out of this nightmare.

I completely agree about their interaction after finding out. Very awkward and not natural at all.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much tit she's bought since she disappeared?! I bet she's bought everything from newborn right up to their 18th birthday present.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much tit she's bought since she disappeared?! I bet she's bought everything from newborn right up to their 18th birthday present.
I actually think she’ll still be in denial. She’ll still be buying blue clothes and calling them unisex (not that girls can’t wear blue!! but we know Elaine calls things blue jobs and pink jobs so she obviously sticks to traditional gender norms). To be fair, it is so easy for a sonographer to get it wrong this early on so if I was her I wouldn’t be buying girly bits yet until after my 20 week scan.....although if I was her I wouldn’t have bought anything at all at this stage anyway but she’s probably bought enough for her to dress twins for the next 5 years 🤣

Reactions: 9
She will probably it dress as a boy and call it a tomboy 🤣 and say she don't like girly clothes any one no Mia jeal She a teen mum on you tube and as a little girl and shop in the boys clothes for her she don't like Disney or pink it's all brown and green.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this before but I honestly used to quite like Elaine... I liked watching her food hauls etc but it just became so apparent over time that she is so incredibly childish and nasty! And she wonders why she has so many ‘trolls’🤣 she put herself on the internet thinking everyone would love her and she wouldn’t get any criticism 🤣 but stroppy Elaine throws her toys out the pram when someone suggests cutting something from her diet that she’s broadcasting online 🤣 I dread to think what she’s going to be like with a child! Lol

Reactions: 6
I wonder how long it was between pulling that gender reveal to posting it on the internet. She'll be back.

Reactions: 4
She absolutely will be back - she can’t help herself. She is lonely and needs strangers on the internet to brag to about how she is living her best life

Reactions: 12
Who will she show her crap she buys and tell that she as crisp craving to even tho she alway eaten crisp most days 🤣🤣. She used to come home sit in the same spot in sofa and eat crisp and shut waiting for Neil to cook 🤣

She probably ran off to newcastle to moan about will not giving her the boy she dreamed of and how the work it with the stars and months to make it a boy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her elainewithgin account is still there, she's maybe still posting on that one. and will is back too

I think she is going to create a new mummy channel. I watch a little known YouTuber who has been on for years, she recently changed into a mummy channel after having (a super cute) baby and Elaine commented on her video yesterday. She’s called “Mummy meets Matilda”. Elaine craves the attention, I don’t think she can stay away. Also, she may have enough subscribers to make a bit of cash or at least get some free crap.....I mean swag.

Reactions: 5
I can't see her being that exciting with a kid what she gunna vlog nappy changing napping and feeding witch If she breastfeeding I don't her her showing that o please dont vlog the birth 🤢.

• Haha
I noticed this on her last video. Funny because the only person showing other people’s children, permission or not, was Elaine herself. 🤔

Will should be the one having his own channel. He’ll be doing the work. I really can’t see Elaine changing nappies.
EC97926A-EF30-4A25-A21E-61AE1316B5D8.jpeg

I noticed this on her last video. Funny because the only person showing other people’s children, permission or not, was Elaine herself. 🤔

Will should be the one having his own channel. He’ll be doing the work. I really can’t see Elaine changing nappies.View attachment 441257
The mind boggles. She says "my friend only gave permission for me to share it" - okay that would make sense why you'd be angry IF you hadn't accepted people you clearly don't know as followers. I don't see the point in making a private account then accepting people you don't know if you're gonna break down when it gets shared further. No one else kids were shown in the video too? It was trimmed. So shes clearly finding excuses to make herself look like a victim.

Reactions: 9