Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she starts by saying she’s had no cravings and hasn’t felt sick.... then for every week she tells us her cravings and that she felt sick and tired?? 🥱🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
These new uploads do remind me of the ones she used to do when she was first living with Neil. She would sit on the floor at a title table in the living room chatting just how she is now.

She’s already getting her own way with who they spend Christmas with. Poor Will doesn’t see his uncle or grandma and grandad 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I didn’t fall asleep, but struggled to watch it! So boring and monotonous 🥱 I just kept watching for any juicy gossip... but nope just a bore fest lol
I woke up when she said her ‘partner’s’ (did she even refer to his actual name?) Mum paid for all the nursery furniture, which makes me think his family are the ones financing most of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just gone to watch the new vlog what with the thumb nail pic 🤨. Look like she poking her self in the vagina

• Haha
Omg i am howling at the thumbnail for her video!!
Let’s get it on here before she changes/removes it

This girls a size 16 when she’s 16st and when she’s 15st or whatever weight she says she is. Has she a prolapse already before even having her baby? Her belly just looks like it’s hanging right down and she hasn’t even given birth.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
WHY does she have to clarify every single time she feels sick that it's not pregnancy related? It's weird.

Also, she's taken an online delivery slot from a vulnerable person (especially as we know she's a covidiot) and also been in store today. She's so selfish.

I am beginning to suspect they got together with the premise of having a baby from the very beginning. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that, as long as the child is looked after and nurtured in a loving home. Their parents don’t have to be in a romantic relationship for it be successful and healthy.

The fact she does not mention Wills name in videos and keeps him seemingly a secret compared to how she would bring Neil onto social media says a lot really.

I understand Will may wish to remain private (the best way to be really). But something definitely isn’t being said. I just don’t sense any romantic attraction between them, more of a good friendship really.

Reactions: 9
Let’s get it on here before she changes/removes it

This girls a size 16 when she’s 16st and when she’s 15st or whatever weight she says she is. Has she a prolapse already before even having her baby? Her belly just looks like it’s hanging right down and she hasn’t even given birth.
She looks fat.... Same as normal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Somethings always felt weird about how she talks about this child and I think tonight made me see what I find odd. She’s always saying “it’s my mine and Will’a baby” or “it’s my baby” its so possessive and it’s like she’s treating it like a doll and just picturing this perfect baby stage that she’s pictured forever. She’s buying all the things you need like she’s a child playing house. She goes on and on that she doesn’t care what people think but if she didn’t she wouldn’t feel the need to say anything

She’s proper ranting tonight after someone made a comment about her trapping will on her YouTube video 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Goes on to say he’s not trapped, he’s got two legs and can walk if he wants - aye Princess, walk away from his house etc 😡😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s proper ranting tonight after someone made a comment about her trapping will on her YouTube video 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Goes on to say he’s not trapped, he’s got two legs and can walk if he wants - aye Princess, walk away from his house etc 😡😡
😂😂 her little kiss she blew at the end finished me off hahahahaha

• Haha
Before the rant she was moaning about people who give their opinions when Elaine suggests a name to them 😆 Keep them to yourself then hun! What do you want people to do, lie to you?!

Also, for someone who says they are not bothered by the gender, she sure makes a huge fuss of it. It’s all she seems to talk about. One week she has a feeling it’s a boy then the next it’s a girl. Then when she finds out she will say she knew that’s what it would be acting all smug! I can picture it already! It’s 50/50 so it’s not as if you are taking some wild guess.

• Haha