Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s proper ranting tonight after someone made a comment about her trapping will on her YouTube video 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Goes on to say he’s not trapped, he’s got two legs and can walk if he wants - aye Princess, walk away from his house etc 😡😡
She’s got the wrong attitude towards life. Who would say ‘he’s got two legs he can walk away’ grow up! You’re not a stroppy teenage girl anymore Elaine. You're going to be a mum soon.

She will struggle when the baby’s here if she carry’s on with her attitude, how will she be when health visitors come to visit and offer advice about the baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus, who does she think she is! What a horror.

Don’t know if any of you follow Sophie and Dave channel (another pair of lazy slobs) but she wrote on their channels comments sticking up for them 🙄
Oh interesting, didn’t she write passive aggressive stuff about them on her story before? Might have been to do with their pins or selling something.

Reactions: 3
Oh interesting, didn’t she write passive aggressive stuff about them on her story before? Might have been to do with their pins or selling something.
I’m not too sure, with being blocked by Elaine an all that 😐 she is two faced though so wouldn’t surprise me.

Jesus, who does she think she is! What a horror.

Don’t know if any of you follow Sophie and Dave channel (another pair of lazy slobs) but she wrote on their channels comments sticking up for them 🙄
I’m sure she made a comment going against them when they broke lockdown rules. It wouldn’t surprise me that she changes from supporting to not supporting people so quickly. Everything about her is two faced.

I’m sure she made a comment going against them when they broke lockdown rules. It wouldn’t surprise me that she changes from supporting to not supporting people so quickly. Everything about her is two faced.
She was backing them up regarding them both being stay at home parents (Even though all they do is moan and wouldnt last 5 minutes alone with a baby if either of them got a job). Anyway back to Elaine, does Will actually know she’s got this insta account and YT channel?

What's with the voice she puts on and she stand need say about other people saying don't deserve a child she said it in the past o well Elaine can say what she won't now she got the goods she probably got him sign papers sayin it's her baby and not put him birth certificate. Just there for the money

Bet Will wasn’t in the house when she recorded that Instagram story 🙈

Reactions: 4
What caught my attention in the YouTube video was the fact that she still claims to be working, and full time at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she put a scouse accent on during her childish rant, or am I hearing things.

Im cringing so bad, she is such a pathetic bleep of a person and she will get a shock when this baby comes.

Like someone else has said, what's with the "im 32".....she sounds like a stroppy girl who has just turned 13 and throws it into every argument when she doesn't get her own way. Being 32 doesn't make you special elaine!!

Wow she is just a disgusting person and if this is her attitude, I feel sorry for will and the baby as she is going to be a nightmare. She will be fighting with midwives, doctors, health visitors and teachers.

Omg imagine elaine at the school gates waiting with the other parents/guardians. Will she sit in her car and make the child come to her, or will she just stand there scowling at them with her smug face and giant forehead.

Reactions: 9
I know a lot of you may not like her (she does have her faults) but to say she doesn't deserve a child is pretty low? I think her anger is justified in this case!

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of you may not like her (she does have her faults) but to say she doesn't deserve a child is pretty low? I think her anger is justified in this case!
To say someone doesn’t deserve a child is low but this is what Elaine also said about her uncle who she considered to be a waste of space. She said that it’s absolutely disgusting to say that someone doesn’t deserve a child, but she can say that about her uncle 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️

No wonder Will spends his evenings gaming up in the loft 🤣, well that will have to change in 6 months because this baby’s needs are all going to be blue jobs 🤣

When she said that she asked Will how he feels about being trapped with a woman child and baby you could tell she never even asked him! I mean why would she cos he doesn’t even know about her second insta account or YouTube, it’s all hush hush!

She is really going to struggle and be so isolated where she lives. It’s not like she will be able to just take the baby for a long walk to the shops, and chances are theres not going to be other new mums around her to meet with, and all baby groups will be miles away in the towns/city’s and larger villages.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I doubt it was one of us that commented on her video, as we want her to keep making videos for our entertainment! We keep it to this thread.

Reactions: 8
So as already mentioned she said her uncle hadnt been with his girlfriend long and she was pregnant. She said he didn’t deserve a baby so shall we all head over to her video and tell how much she is like her uncle 😂 (obviously a joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So as already mentioned she said her uncle hadnt been with his girlfriend long and she was pregnant. She said he didn’t deserve a baby so shall we all head over to her video and tell how much she is like her uncle 😂 (obviously a joke)
Good point!!! Well remembered 👍

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over her putting her finger up at that comment though and actually posting it for people to see 😂 My husband was saying it’s like when you’re a teenager and you storm off into your bedroom after your Mum tells you off and you swear at them behind the closed door. She’s a stroppy child. I thought she didn’t care about people who don’t like her and what they say. She sure does mention it a lot though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pahahaha that rant last night :ROFLMAO: you’ve all said everything I have to say! She is a vile person and she’s going to get a huge shock when she has the baby. She’s just proved how immature and disgusting she is. She is not going to be a good mother with an attitude like that. She’s so not ready to have a baby. And the hilarious line about Will being able to walk away.....out of the house he owns you mean?! Elaine’s essentially just a lodger. (I actually think his uncle owns it but I can’t find the evidence online to prove it...looking at the sold properties in the area from the beginning of last year I can’t see one that would match that house unless I’m looking in the wrong areas. There’s something odd there but I can’t put my finger on it...)

Ever since she announced the pregnancy she keeps repeating the exact same thing ‘this baby was very much planned, wanted and talked about’...I’m betting this is an arranged baby-daddy thing. I would love to have seen their online dating profiles on match.com, I wonder if either/both of them had something in there about wanting a baby and maybe that’s why they matched.

Also, about the baby name rant. Why does she keep going on about it if she genuinely doesn’t care? I was going through old threads the other day and saw this post.
798789B5-A11D-4676-8D2A-4C92220F3CED.jpeg
She said last night ‘I never say the NAME we love’ (ie - not 2 names, one for if it’s a girl and one for a boy). She 100000% wants it to be a boy and only has a boy name picked out. I think it will be Thomas based on that post from May last year. Just wait for the insta stories if she gets told it’s a girl :ROFLMAO: she’ll pretend she’s not bothered but it will be written all over her face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Pahahaha that rant last night :ROFLMAO: you’ve all said everything I have to say! She is a vile person and she’s going to get a huge shock when she has the baby. She’s just proved how immature and disgusting she is. She is not going to be a good mother with an attitude like that. She’s so not ready to have a baby. And the hilarious line about Will being able to walk away.....out of the house he owns you mean?! Elaine’s essentially just a lodger. (I actually think his uncle owns it but I can’t find the evidence online to prove it...looking at the sold properties in the area from the beginning of last year I can’t see one that would match that house unless I’m looking in the wrong areas. There’s something odd there but I can’t put my finger on it...)

Ever since she announced the pregnancy she keeps repeating the exact same thing ‘this baby was very much planned, wanted and talked about’...I’m betting this is an arranged baby-daddy thing. I would love to have seen their online dating profiles on match.com, I wonder if either/both of them had something in there about wanting a baby and maybe that’s why they matched.

Also, about the baby name rant. Why does she keep going on about it if she genuinely doesn’t care? I was going through old threads the other day and saw this post.
View attachment 420276She said last night ‘I never say the NAME we love’ (ie - not 2 names, one for if it’s a girl and one for a boy). She 100000% wants it to be a boy and only has a boy name picked out. I think it will be Thomas based on that post from May last year. Just wait for the insta stories if she gets told it’s a girl :ROFLMAO: she’ll pretend she’s not bothered but it will be written all over her face
I also think his uncle owns the house too as with the shop he has (she’s said before about him being in business with the uncle).