Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s no one having a word with her?! I get it’s natural to be excited but a knife and fork is ridiculous. She’ll have that kids school uniform ready before she’s 6 months pregnant

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll be looking at universities for them to go to next! Oh and booking their driving lessons for 2038, always great to be prepared I guess!;)

Reactions: 5
Why’s no one having a word with her?! I get it’s natural to be excited but a knife and fork is ridiculous. She’ll have that kids school uniform ready before she’s 6 months pregnant
No ones having a word with her because they know they’ll be blocked from her life and won’t be a part of the baby’s life. She’s no thought for peoples feelings at all!

Do people actually use Vaseline on babies these days? I’ve never used it on my little one. Hope she doesn’t buy talc!

Reactions: 1
So hypocritical congratulating Elle Darby for a ‘beautiful’ gender reveal video when you know a few months ago she would have been mocking her and anyone else in the same position for doing the same.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she’s over buying because poor Elaine hasn’t managed to get to Matalan for quite a while now 😢

Also, still only 15 weeks and posting this.
1E2B8995-AE2B-4CA1-AC14-24F7FDD53F6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bet she gone and got a reborn doll to practice with
:ROFLMAO:My god those things are creepy! I was scrolling through Instagram the other day and came across an account that takes her reborn for walks and poses them playing in the woods etc. Really freaked me out!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder why she’s so quiet? Probs planning it’s 18th birthday decorations or enrolling it into uni.

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s doing all this gender reveal stuff. She’s such a hypocrite.

Do we think she’s going for a private gender scan? I’ve heard so many people get told the wrong gender at a 16 week private scan because it really is too early to tell but the private scan places just want to make money. The amount of horror stories I’ve heard! Saying that, someone I went to school with was told at her NHS 20-week scan she was having a girl, and out popped a boy!

Reactions: 2
Do we think she’s going for a private gender scan? I’ve heard so many people get told the wrong gender at a 16 week private scan because it really is too early to tell but the private scan places just want to make money. The amount of horror stories I’ve heard! Saying that, someone I went to school with was told at her NHS 20-week scan she was having a girl, and out popped a boy!
Can you imagine this happened to Elaine?! She would be trying to sue people for getting it wrong!

• Haha