Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so she’s gone a step too far writing it a letter for its 18th birthday. She doesn’t even know the bloody gender 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s got a new video. Starts off with a massive rant about how she doesn’t care if people think she is having a baby too early but seems to be getting very ranty about it. She says ‘My life, my baby, my choice’ Sorry Will. He’s literally a sperm donor. She said they are financially stable but nothing about whether their pretty new relationship is. She is so deluded 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Watching the video check elaine out no one's business that's she pregnant so soon in to her new relationship who remembers her uncle was it that live with her nan got is new girl friend pregnant and elaine was soo high and mighty about that saying they only just got together they not fit parents.
When she talks about baby names o we not useing that cause He don't like it. This my list from when I was 18. Who's he. 🤔.
Notice she said how she told he's family then Friend but never her mum I think she reading here most of the point is what said here

Reactions: 10
i just CANNOT imagine Elaine in labour!!!

do we know much about Will? where they live etc?

Last edited:
She only wants to hear the good things about having a baby (and she was VERY adamant about that!) Oh boy, is she in for a shock! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasn’t seen her nieces since December 2019.. I mean I can understand with the lockdown etc but that didn’t start whilst March 2020.. unless I’m wrong on that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
She hasn’t seen her nieces since December 2019.. I mean I can understand with the lockdown etc but that didn’t start whilst March 2020.. unless I’m wrong on that 🤷🏻‍♀️
She hardly seen her niece befor covid her mum would ring when they was there or maybe they turn up well she was at her nans let's faces it no one went to elaines house her mum pick her up but would wait in the car. Only her dad would pop in but no mention of him about being mist only Neil's mum and step dad would really stay over that because they live far away and only one Elaine went on about was the dog when they was come too stay.

Reactions: 7
I cabt remember the last time I saw my little ones of the family. Must be going on two years.

Reactions: 2
I cabt remember the last time I saw my little ones of the family. Must be going on two years.
Oh 😔 I don’t have any young nieces/nephews so I can’t compare. Just sounded a little weird for her to say December 2019 when she didn’t move until March..

Reactions: 3
She isn’t accepting follower requests at the moment it’s nothing personal Will... 🙈😂
No she isn’t but she will quite happily let any Tom Dick or Harry see her YouTube or randomly come across her on it.

Im Pretty sure her sister is one that isn’t going to be part of her baby’s life 🙄

Reactions: 5
No she isn’t but she will quite happily let any Tom Dick or Harry see her YouTube or randomly come across her on it.

Im Pretty sure her sister is one that isn’t going to be part of her baby’s life 🙄
Now you come to mention it. She mentions not seeing her nieces but never a word of her sister 🤔

Reactions: 5
Skipped through half of that tit but when she mentioned about her friend showing her Chewits 🤣 ‘of course I had to get some’ yeah Elaine, sod the baby, anything full of sugar you ‘have to get’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4