Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they will build the cot now and then it will lie dusty and empty for another 12 months (if they follow the guidance to have baby with them for the first 6 months) is such a waste of time and energy

Reactions: 8
It is better to get bigger sizes tbf though.
6 to 9 months tho?? Even a big baby wouldn't need that size for a while. Hopefully she has figured out what season we will be in when mini elaine is needing that size clothes.

Reactions: 5
I hope these go up to 2/3/4/5 years. At this rate, she’ll be buying its school uniform in a few weeks.

A411DF3F-E62A-4307-8EA2-DB2D177C28E2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol when my toddler was in 12-18 months I was buying 18-24 and 2-3 year clothes (season appropriate I will add). I have to admit I did have some older clothing as well before my baby arrived, but did sell some grows before fitting into them as I preferred her in pjs instead as the grows always had too long legs and that was no good with a walking toddler. They grow so fast you are forever buying clothes to be honest. Furniture on the other hand is a bit too premature at her stage, I think I was selling the spare bed at about this stage but not buying any until 20 weeks plus.

Reactions: 1
6 to 9 months tho?? Even a big baby wouldn't need that size for a while. Hopefully she has figured out what season we will be in when mini elaine is needing that size clothes.
Absolutely. I got my godson 9- 12 months when he was born.

Absolutely. I got my godson 9- 12 months when he was born.
Difference is your godson was actually born when you bought him those clothes :ROFLMAO: I don’t think it’s too unusual to buy a few bits of older clothes for baby to grow into, but come on.....she’s only 13 weeks!! It’s way overboard for her to be buying older clothing already.

I follow a girl on Instagram who used to do slimming world. She went to her 20 week scan and they couldn’t find a heartbeat so she had to give birth to her stillborn baby. Reading her posts about it was absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t think Elaine follows her but I wonder if Elaine ever comes across devastating posts like that and has pause for thought to even consider the possibility that it’s way too early to be painting the nursery and building furniture. If course it’s not something any parent wants to think about but at some point you have to be a tiny bit level headed and realistic. Perhaps I’m approaching my pregnancy very differently to most people but at 26 weeks pregnant I still feel it’s too early to be decorating our nursery and putting furniture together. Of course we’ve bought clothes and a few packs of nappies etc by now but Elaine probably already has 10x the amount of stuff we have :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Difference is your godson was actually born when you bought him those clothes :ROFLMAO: I don’t think it’s too unusual to buy a few bits of older clothes for baby to grow into, but come on.....she’s only 13 weeks!! It’s way overboard for her to be buying older clothing already.

I follow a girl on Instagram who used to do slimming world. She went to her 20 week scan and they couldn’t find a heartbeat so she had to give birth to her stillborn baby. Reading her posts about it was absolutely heartbreaking. I don’t think Elaine follows her but I wonder if Elaine ever comes across devastating posts like that and has pause for thought to even consider the possibility that it’s way too early to be painting the nursery and building furniture. If course it’s not something any parent wants to think about but at some point you have to be a tiny bit level headed and realistic. Perhaps I’m approaching my pregnancy very differently to most people but at 26 weeks pregnant I still feel it’s too early to be decorating our nursery and putting furniture together. Of course we’ve bought clothes and a few packs of nappies etc by now but Elaine probably already has 10x the amount of stuff we have :ROFLMAO:
Yes i agree. My friend had a baby at 32 weeks and he lived for only 6 weeks 😭. She's either stupid and doesn't know about these things or she thinks its won't happen to her xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I know we mock her but I’m genuinely worried how she’ll cope with this baby (more worried for the baby I suppose tbh). She is obsessed and this can’t be healthy surely? I don’t have kids myself yet and yes my mind would be running overdrive and I’d be looking at baby things and getting excited but to buy it all, have the cot up and have written it a letter for its 18th birthday? I don’t think she’s ok. Someone needs to help her, this is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 16
I know we mock her but I’m genuinely worried how she’ll cope with this baby (more worried for the baby I suppose tbh). She is obsessed and this can’t be healthy surely? I don’t have kids myself yet and yes my mind would be running overdrive and I’d be looking at baby things and getting excited but to buy it all, have the cot up and have written it a letter for its 18th birthday? I don’t think she’s ok. Someone needs to help her, this is not normal behaviour.
She’s written it a letter for its 18th birthday?????????? Wtf 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow , she has lost the plot. I can understand possibly the day the babys born as sentiment, but she's 16 weeks?????

Freak

Reactions: 6
What she written a letter for its 18th 🤨 I would journal scrapbook my pregnancy and the baby's years but not write sumthing for a Pacific age for them to open

Not being rude but she definately needs some sort of medical help.

Genuinely can’t get over all her stories today. She has lost the plot even more than usual. Plus having a cot up for 6 months + 6 months if it’s in her room when it’s born. It’s just going to be sitting there gathering dust for a year. Yeah that’s great for a baby. 😑
3867BDA5-407C-4696-AF01-180690D9ACDD.jpeg
C5ABD996-8C47-4ACC-A92F-4E34BB263477.jpeg
F19DC093-BB26-403D-95EC-1979141DA57A.jpeg

Wow , she has lost the plot. I can understand possibly the day the babys born as sentiment, but she's 16 weeks?????

Freak
She’s not even 16, she’s just 14 weeks.😦

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That cot is literally the only piece of decor i've ever liked chosen by Elaine! Go Elaine 🤣

Reactions: 4
I guess if I didn’t work, had unlimited money and was in lockdown then I might be behaving like Elaine 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think so too especially when she's got the problems she has health wise. I really hope nothing goes wrong and she goes on to have a healthy pregnancy. I've got 2 kids. With my first we didn't even begin to get anything until after 20 wks as I was bleeding all throughout. My 2nd baby well, I was 38 and had to hurry up as really I didn't get anything for him till at least 32 weeks! Even though she blocked me, for whatever reason 🤦‍♀️ I do still think she has the rose tinted glasses on. I don't wish her any harm at all but my god, the girl who's on YouTube is really not like that in real life. She is a self centred potty mouth little witch and god help her when this baby is born. It's the baby I feel sorry for. I hope Will stays around abd she doesn't piss off back to Newcastle. He's been well and truly trapped but he seems ok and his family seem ok so that's good for the baby. Who knows, she may absolutely take to motherhood fantastically and I really hope she does......

Wonder if will had an input to this 18th birthday letter? Seeing as you know, it’s also his child. You almost forget there’s another person involved the way she talks about “my” baby.

Reactions: 9