Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if someone’s not happy with it they can’t be a part of the baby’s life? Ah, using baby for blackmail and ultimatums already. The anger at the end just shows what we already know...she’s embarrassed, knows she would have absolutely nothing if it wasn’t for will and knows this baby can only fill so much of a void that it quite clearly missing. Once the cute buying and unrealistic and fake expectations on YouTube and Instagram about what motherhood is and the real realisation kicks in, the unhappiness will still be there.

Reactions: 10
In a way though, elaine is right, she has worked hard for this....

It must be hard work convincing someone you are a half decent person, so you can move in and take over their life so quickly. She must have had to really put an act on to convince him to allow her to sponge off him and convince him that he also wants a baby....we all know this is Elaine's doing....

She is probably very good at manipulating

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she will ever admit she doesn’t have a job anymore. Once the baby is born she will say she quit her job to become a full time Mum. She is too stuck up to admit she’s not employed anymore. There’s nothing wrong with it, but you’re making it out that there is by not admitting it!

Also I assume her and Neil aren’t officially divorced yet? I know it’s a long and expensive process so that’s probably why...but yeah seems this has all happened way too quickly.

Reactions: 5
To get divorce this soon she will have to do it on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour or adultery or thy have to wait 2/5 years and I'm guessin Elaine no put her hands up to the first to but then again Neil probably take the blame even though it no is folt

Reactions: 2
She has always been walked to walk all over Neil so I’d guess that he took responsibility for the divorce

Reactions: 4
Nursery furniture has been delivered 🙈. Photo of it stacked in the kitchen with the caption ‘Send help for Will’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Nursery furniture has been delivered 🙈. Photo of it stacked in the kitchen with the caption ‘Send help for Will’ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah I was thinking pregnant or not pregnant it would still be the same. She is a believer that that is a mans job!

Reactions: 6
She’s bought clothes age 6-9months and Will’s getting ready to build the nursery furniture already 🤦‍♀️

She’s bought clothes age 6-9months and Will’s getting ready to build the nursery furniture already 🤦‍♀️
Build it have they decorated the nursery all ready 🤦🏻‍♀️ she only 14 weeks just ain't she it's all about rushed to buy everything like she going in to labour next week

Does anyone else think her buying all this baby stuff is kind of worrying? Its like shes obsessed!
I dont have kids and have never been pregnant, but to be SO early on in pregnancy and going on like she is, to me is baffling.
I understand people get excited etc, but Ive never known someone to buy so much so soon.

Why not save this money (will) they are spending just now, and buy the stuff later on in the pregnancy? She is going to have nothing left to plan or get excited for.

tell me if im wrong- i just think its mad!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think her buying all this baby stuff is kind of worrying? Its like shes obsessed!
I dont have kids and have never been pregnant, but to be SO early on in pregnancy and going on like she is, to me is baffling.
I understand people get excited etc, but Ive never known someone to buy so much so soon.

Why not save this money (will) they are spending just now, and buy the stuff later on in the pregnancy? She is going to have nothing left to plan or get excited for.

tell me if im wrong- i just think its mad!
Completely agree!! I get that she’s excited and it’s something she’s dreamed of for years but like you say she’ll have nothing left to plan!
She’s got 6 months to go yet hasn’t she?

I’m surprised she hasn’t packed her hospital bag! She’s very late with that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7