Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says on her YouTube video ‘ I’m probably a size 16 at the moment’ Aye you weren’t that before pregnancy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The face she pulled when she was going on about muslin cloths 🤣 they can be used for when the baby’s sick and pulled a right face. Ohhh Elaine. You’ve got it alllll to come! Wait until that first baby poop and the nappy explosions, 🤢 who’s going to change them when wills at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This comment from her makes it sound like she and Will have been together and trying for years. When her 1st year anniversary with him is apparently tomorrow. Also saying no shade but then dedicating a whole insta story paragraph to it, is shade. 😂 when did she become religious?!
5100C246-BF51-48F0-8600-382B28F8F369.jpeg
48B61C5C-1783-40CB-9BF1-6A78DF0B9365.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This comment from her makes it sound like she and Will have been together and trying for years. When her 1st year anniversary with him is apparently tomorrow. Also saying no shade but then dedicating a whole insta story paragraph to it, is shade. 😂 when did she become religious?!View attachment 396333View attachment 396338
Remember a few months ago she said while out on a walk they got talking to some people Will knew from the village who offered the door open to the church they go to. She was genuinely interested is going (possibly cos of Will and his families religion). She has never mentioned this again but probably due to lockdown?

Reactions: 3
She always says something like ‘no shade’
When that’s absolutely what she meant. Bet she says ‘no offence but..’

She has absolutely no thoughts of her own. Will is religious so now she’s saying it’s gods way. Will is a covid denier, so she becomes one to.

She completely spins the truth, forgetting to add she had an affair, left her husband and is now with someone else. I believe this is an agreement as they are both getting on in terms of children rather than two people in love wanting a family. Wonder if he’ll propose before the baby is here. Do we know if she has even started divorcing Neil?

Reactions: 10
I'm so late to this party, suddenly her I'm pregnant video popped up on my subscription list - I had totally forgotten about her on youtube. So have we seen this Will bloke, what's he like? I remember Neil, I think he appeared on her videos or I'm mixing him up with Charlie Bean!! I started watching for the food hauls all those years ago. Is there a quick synopsis anywhere of the new Elaine & Will story? I used to follow her on Instagram too but got kicked off when she did a clear out years ago.

Reactions: 2
We might be in a pandemic but stockpiling baby wipes at 3 months pregnant is just weird

Reactions: 13
Im watching Katy Beaches new q&a while I do housework and she's saying about dont buy so much stuff early/bulk buy incase they dont suit the baby. They can reject the bottles, get a rash from the wipes/nappies. Made my think of Elaine straight away 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im watching Katy Beaches new q&a while I do housework and she's saying about dont buy so much stuff early/bulk buy incase they dont suit the baby. They can reject the bottles, get a rash from the wipes/nappies. Made my think of Elaine straight away 😄
I was just coming here to say this! 😂 it’s from 17.15 onwards if anyone wants to watch

Reactions: 5
I just think its so weird to try for 9 years with Neil, even considering IVF, then jump onto two new men in 1 year and get pregnant by one of them. I think the reason she's quite disappointed is because she always envisioned being pregnant with Neil, she was married to him for like 10 years! Very odd. Must rub salt in the wound that Katy Beach has been married to John for 10 years and finally had her little boy.

Reactions: 9
That’s so true, I went and bought all the breastfeeding stuff and done bottles just in case and with personal issues couldn’t breastfeed and baby didn’t take to the bottles do had to buy another brand and sell the breastfeeding stuff. Hospitals lend you machines while therevand you can rent them out as well so it’s best to do this until you know how things pan out.

Reactions: 1
That’s told the world then, oh and her family 🤣. See how it’s starts out nice then gets very angry towards the end.

1) it’s Wills house
2) very much wanted and planned by her alone
3) Will works (not her)
4) Will may not rely on anyone for anything but she relies on Will for everything.

Also using an unborn baby as emotional blackmail by the looks of things.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
O I feel sorry for her as she live in a dream world as if that was any one else married half move in with a guy leve him got new guy 6 month in trying for a baby and got pregnant she be so in there business calling them out but o princess elaine dose no wrong all crocodile tears over her nan and grandad no mention of now I wounder if her mum left her step dad and got with Neil as that why she don't speak with her mum and that why her mum unhappy as there was alway something weird about them 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘We don’t rely on anyone’

This from the woman who jumps from man to man to find a home.

Just admit you’re a gold digger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think anyone else gives a shite if their part of the baby’s life to be honest 😂 Typical Elaine thinking everything revolves around her and probably the baby too when it arrives

Ooh angry Elaine. She’s not in love with Will. She’s in love with the fact he got her pregnant and is paying for the place they live in and everything for the baby. She would have nothing without him. If they broke up, she would have no where to stay and she’d have to move back home with her Mum, who is more a fan of Neil than her 😂

O I feel sorry for her as she live in a dream world as if that was any one else married half move in with a guy leve him got new guy 6 month in trying for a baby and got pregnant she be so in there business calling them out but o princess elaine dose no wrong all crocodile tears over her nan and grandad no mention of now I wounder if her mum left her step dad and got with Neil as that why she don't speak with her mum and that why her mum unhappy as there was alway something weird about them 🤣🤣.
I like that idea 💡 that her mum is with Neil, she did say he had a girlfriend with older children 🤣 so Neil goes from being her husband to being her stepdad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9