Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well....Miss ‘medium’ risk Elaine. Definitely weight reasons for that, not something to celebrate because you’ll ‘see the baby more’. Ffs she hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 8
Well well well....Miss ‘medium’ risk Elaine. Definitely weight reasons for that, not something to celebrate because you’ll ‘see the baby more’. Ffs she hasn’t got a clue.
I’d say more like high risk 🤣 I’m sure I was high risk as ivf baby and my weight but all I had to have was glucose test and be on fragmin blood thinners. I saw baby once extra towards the end but all was fine. With all her carry on I’d say high risk too but then different hospitals I guess. Oh yes we heard all about the abnormal cells again 🤣. If no one knew! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So many stories. She’s medium risk because she had a lot of the cervix removed when she had cells removed a while ago. She’s at risk of early labour and diabetes etc. She needs to eat as less sugar as possible because they would prefer the baby not to be too heavy and putting pressure on her cervix. Also no heavy lifting and lots of rest. No worries doc, she’s been preparing for that her whole life. Weird how happy she was about this though as this means she would have more appointments to see the baby. Also weirdly happy that the scan photos are free too because hospitals can’t take money for scans at the moment. Oh yay for covid! (You could maybe donate to the nhs other ways, just a suggestion)

Maybe this is where Elaine should not be so carefree about covid when she will be in hospitals a lot more than planned and they are high risk places.

Reactions: 6
She had better hope she doesn't need a hospital bed at some point then because if all people acted like her there are going to be none left. Oh well Elaine thats a shame people were only doing what was best for them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’d be tit scared of going into hospital right now. I have two friends who work in A&E in different hospitals and their entire team of colleagues have COVID.

I’d pray for good health if I was her, not more appointments.

Reactions: 9
She on a live showing off even more baby buys. Shes only 10 weeks and 6 days. Also was told not to eat sugar and is showing off jelly tots 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She on a live showing off even more baby buys. Shes only 10 weeks and 6 days. Also was told not to eat sugar and is showing off jelly tots 🤷‍♀️
Seriously?! And what about her pretend business analyst job? Will she be able to carry on fake working?

Reactions: 5
10 weeks and 6 days as they got her weeks mixed up? Does she announced her pregnancy at 6 weeks then and ordered her pram when she was 9 weeks? 😱my god. I’d say she’s high risk but doesn’t want to admit that. With a bmi of over 40 and with her cervix problems I wouldn’t consider her anything other than high. Told to leave off sugar but if she’s fancies chocolate she’s gonna have some? She’s already admitted she wishes she lost weight before getting pregnancy, now a consultant has told her to watch her diet but she’s still gonna have chocolate when she fancies it? 🙈🙈

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I had a BMI of 32 and was considered high risk enough to be invited for a flu jab. I have no idea how its calculated for pregnancy related stuff but she needs to be careful.

Out of curiosity, other than the handful of people on here who have not been blocked yet, what kind of followers does she have? Are they agreeing with her in the comments? Has she found a pack of morons to “lead” from her lofty heights of utter brilliance and science knowledge that surpasses the professionals who are trying to get us through this alive?
Did anyone else see the words lofty heights in this post and think about Neil on the ladder taking photos?

• Haha
10 weeks and 6 days as they got her weeks mixed up? Does she announced her pregnancy at 6 weeks then and ordered her pram when she was 9 weeks? 😱my god. I’d say she’s high risk but doesn’t want to admit that. With a bmi of over 40 and with her cervix problems I wouldn’t consider her anything other than high. Told to leave off sugar but if she’s fancies chocolate she’s gonna have some? She’s already admitted she wishes she lost weight before getting pregnancy, now a consultant has told her to watch her diet but she’s still gonna have chocolate when she fancies it? 🙈🙈
Jeez. Imagine the look the nurse got when telling her to lay off the sugar 🤣

• Haha
"I'll do anything to have a healthy, happy pregnancy", yeah, except give up sugar and being a covidiot.

• Haha
"I'll do anything to have a healthy, happy pregnancy", yeah, except give up sugar and being a covidiot.
She doesn’t know what “happy and healthy” mean at all. She has been living on the fringes of delusion for so long, in her imaginary world, where her opinions are dictated by her sperm donor baby daddy and her own bizarre ideas of her online presence, that she’s fully lost the plot.
I challenge you, Elaine, to prove us all wrong. Be open and honest, make your Instagram public, do a mummy YouTube channel, show us that we are wrong and you’ve got the world by the tail and are up for the challenges ahead!

Reactions: 7
Ive never heard of any pregnancy being 'medium risk', you automatically get put as high risk for weight, surely her BMI would be high enough to make her high not medium 😂

Elaine is not alone in being a dumb duck.... 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 373939
Oh she likes Lauren, I remember her mentioning her a few times about her admiration for her
Ive never heard of any pregnancy being 'medium risk', you automatically get put as high risk for weight, surely her BMI would be high enough to make her high not medium 😂
Ha ha I was just thinking this! You know when you do things like brush your teeth and thoughts vine in your head? It was one of those moments 🤣. Yes so I was thinking ‘hang on, isn’t it just low risk/high risk’. I also had a consultant lead pregnancy 🤰 and I’m sure now I think about it it was only one of the two you could be put under.

Last edited:
Her pregnancy can’t be anything but high risk. She said she’d be having appointments to check her cervix every 2 weeks from 28 weeks because she’s at risk of early labour. So at risk of delivering at 28 weeks.. 12 weeks early? High risk.

Last edited: