Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Asking if she can use a name that an ‘internet friend’ also likes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Everything about her just irritates me 😡
But I feel the need to continue watching her tragic updates 🤣
😂She only has “internet friends” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please one of Elaines friends, internet or not, tell her this eyeliner does nothing for her especially when you only go heavy on one eye. My old MUA days can’t deal. 😫 Also why has she only got one nostril? View attachment 388467

• Haha
Is she for real 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Asking if she can use a name that an ‘internet friend’ also likes 🤦🏼‍♀️
Everything about her just irritates me 😡
But I feel the need to continue watching her tragic updates 🤣
That was silly, very child like! I mean she doesn’t even know the sex of the baby yet and this friend (if the one that’s just found out she’s pregnant too) wont either so what’s the chances either will use the name. Internet friend or not call the baby what you like! I just hope it isn’t like her 🤣

You know what really annoys me about Elaine is...... she experiences something once and then seems to think she’s the expert and everyone will look up to her and admire her expertise on the subject. I mean she’s had her scan and she’s going through all the ins and outs of it......”you will be either high risk or low risk”? So she’s talking and explaining to her viewers on what to expect rather than going through what SHE might expect 🙄. Im looking forward to the birth story on what to expect....NOT! I find it all as though she wants to be recognised and rewarded by the NHS for her in-depth account of the scan. She did exactly (and still does) the same with her abnormal smear test too 🙄😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shes now bought nappies and a nappy bin 🙄
A poster above said about her response to the name thing as child like and this is EXACTLY how she is behaving. I've not been quite able to word it but, there's an immaturity about her. Its like if a 14 year old found out she was pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shes now bought nappies and a nappy bin 🙄
A poster above said about her response to the name thing as child like and this is EXACTLY how she is behaving. I've not been quite able to word it but, there's an immaturity about her. Its like if a 14 year old found out she was pregnant.
Yep that nappy bin 🗑🤣 waste of money, I’ve had one and those refills are £15 every 6 ish weeks. Just watching her live now explaining why she’s got it! Oh yes and she can’t change bins cos she feels sick (in general not pregnancy) can’t put in kitchen bin cos unpleasant. I never realised bins were pleasant 😫😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she was happy to nearly travel out for a nappy bin secondhand, somewhere close to hospital. Didn’t she get an asda shop the other day? So really she went to aldi for the sake of it for unnecessary things and then bought more. She really isn’t taking notice of the guidelines cos it isn’t like she lives near supermarkets anyway. 🥺
Buying wipes when you’ve still got 6 months to go...
I love Aldi wipes but what if they dry out 🤣

Last edited:
Omg she is getin worse. Good help if we won't in a pandemic. She be in the shop every day Matalanss Primark Asda George 🤦🏻‍♀️. House would be full

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If any had any thought for the environment she will have bought reusable wipes and nappies

• Heart
Omg she is getin worse. Good help if we won't in a pandemic. She be in the shop every day Matalanss Primark Asda George 🤦🏻‍♀️. House would be full
It probably already is full of the tit she was buying for a baby when she was with Neil. How much stuff must she have now 😳

and with regards to the name of the baby, she is still very early days. I was so indecisive, I would love one name then the next minute change my mind. And I know of a lot of people who were in fact the same as me. Why is she rushing everything, what is the rush! She’s got 6 months left. Enjoy being pregnant. Take your time.

It probably already is full of the tit she was buying for a baby when she was with Neil. How much stuff must she have now 😳

and with regards to the name of the baby, she is still very early days. I was so indecisive, I would love one name then the next minute change my mind. And I know of a lot of people who were in fact the same as me. Why is she rushing everything, what is the rush! She’s got 6 months left. Enjoy being pregnant. Take your time.
I’ve never had a baby or in fact been pregnant so I suppose I can’t give an opinion as such! But I’ve always thought if ever we did want a baby, the name would be chosen when we looked into the baby’s eyes and fell in love? (Soppy and maybe a bit Disney lol) ? but the way she sounds like she’s going about things it’s like one of those weird you tube videos with those people waiting for those life like baby dolls to arrive in the post? Bizarre!

How is she gonna be able to stomach changing a nappy when she can't cope with the refuse bin lol? Maybe because I've had to deal with indescribable foul, mouldy waste from my old flatmate nothing phases me anymore!:LOL:

Reactions: 6
How is she gonna be able to stomach changing a nappy when she can't cope with the refuse bin lol? Maybe because I've had to deal with indescribable foul, mouldy waste from my old flatmate nothing phases me anymore!:LOL:
She won’t...that Will be a blue job

Reactions: 6
12 weeks pregnant and they’ve just bought the nursery furniture and cot. At 12 weeks. This kid is going to be at university before it’s born

• Haha
  • Wow
It’s lovely that she’s so excited but it also shows such innocence or ignorance depending on how nice you want to be!!

She obvious that she’s never had to suffer a loss or had to face the agony of a scan that shows no heartbeat. It always comes across that she’s living rent free in his house and he pays for everything. No wonder she’s smiling!

• Sad
It’s lovely that she’s so excited but it also shows such innocence or ignorance depending on how nice you want to be!!

She obvious that she’s never had to suffer a loss or had to face the agony of a scan that shows no heartbeat. It always comes across that she’s living rent free in his house and he pays for everything. No wonder she’s smiling!
We brought one baby outfit and it was hard seeing that, can’t imagine having everything already brought etc if anything did happen for them obviously I hope it doesn’t but she should wait..

At 12 weeks, after our scan, we bought a little babygrow. That was it because we knew, even though it was our first, that it was still early and our dream could end at any stage. To have the pram, nappies, nappy bin, outfits, towels, changing mats, nursery furniture and cot at 12 weeks is ridiculous.
Baby doesn't even sleep in a cot when its a newborn (although I do appreciate that people buy cots before baby arrives!) it wld be wiser to sort a moses basket if she wants to rush to buy stuff. No doubt that'll be sorted by next weekend.

Last edited: