Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’ll have gestational diabetes
I had that in my last pregnancy. Luckily I managed my levels thro diet but there will no way Elaine could manage that.
I was 37 weeks when I developed it so thankfully didn't have to do it for long

Reactions: 1
I had that in my last pregnancy. Luckily I managed my levels thro diet but there will no way Elaine could manage that.
I was 37 weeks when I developed it so thankfully didn't have to do it for long
I hope you and baby are well 🤍

Did she seriously just roll her eyes and say ‘got to love where you live...not’?? What a disgusting attitude just because they’re snowed in. She’s living there probably rent free and not making a contribution to the mortgage (because I highly doubt she’s actually an owner of the property) so she should keep her mouth shut and stop whinging. Makes me even more convinced that when the baby is born she’ll move back to Newcastle to live with her mum. If she doesn’t like where she lives and she’s already got the one thing in life that she wants, a baby, then there’s nothing keeping her there because I don’t see any true affection for Will.

Reactions: 12
Did she seriously just roll her eyes and say ‘got to love where you live...not’?? What a disgusting attitude just because they’re snowed in. She’s living there probably rent free and not making a contribution to the mortgage (because I highly doubt she’s actually an owner of the property) so she should keep her mouth shut and stop whinging. Makes me even more convinced that when the baby is born she’ll move back to Newcastle to live with her mum. If she doesn’t like where she lives and she’s already got the one thing in life that she wants, a baby, then there’s nothing keeping her there because I don’t see any true affection for Will.
She’s going to feel even more isolated than ever once baby comes. She won’t be able to just nip round to mums whenever she wants. The thing with Elaine is even though she said she can’t go out anyway ‘boris’ she realllllllly wants to, she wants to be out at every opportunity really but if it’s not (in her words) boris stopping her it’s the snow 🤣

Reactions: 4
Good point. It’s by the seaside though, right? I’m just doing some detective work...do we know the date she got the keys to the house? I’m thinking 5th July?
It’s not far from Whitby so yes nearish the sea but she goes to saltburn by the sea too. I think sometime between 13th-18th July looking back at her Instagram.

Edit - you mights be right I know she moved in between the above dates but yes keys could be around then.

Reactions: 3
It’s not far from Whitby so yes nearish the sea but she goes to saltburn by the sea too. I think sometime between 13th-18th July looking back at her Instagram.

Edit - you mights be right I know she moved in between the above dates but yes keys could be around then.
Thanks. I’ve got to get on with some work now, because I actually work...unlike Elaine! But I’ll try to reconvene my detective work later

Will already had that house when she moved in with him next door! I remember her saying when I wasn’t blocked! 😆 She said he had bought the house next door and was having it renovated, I think it was when they sat out front having a bbq! She said something about excuse the builders mess 🤔

Reactions: 5
Will already had that house when she moved in with him next door! I remember her saying when I wasn’t blocked! 😆 She said he had bought the house next door and was having it renovated, I think it was when they sat out front having a bbq! She said something about excuse the builders mess 🤔
Great memory! Now you mention it I seem to remember something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
That’s true! I think his uncle/grandad (the one that lives in the village too and is in business with Will) probably helped him out a lot. The house she is in I think is a corner house or the one next to it? I think she said the garden was shared with 3 other properties, 1 being the house that his family will live in once they come over (I think? His old house?) 😳

Actually I’m not 100% sure whether it is the house with a business or the one next to it, I assumed so I’ve edited that out as I don’t want to give false info.

Last edited:
She’s been boring. Nothing exciting to update. She asked for suggestions on baby monitors, advertised the aldi baby event, cried over Elle Darby being pregnant and put this list up of things she wishes she could have told her younger self.
E8F8438A-E9A6-4404-AE98-CD43024C02FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if it's already been discussed in another thread but 'm just not over the fake asf pregnancy reveal to that creep of a partner? It's looking dead into the camera with that forced smile and the "oh my god I'm so happy" through gritted teeth honestly the worst bit of acting I've seen since I watched my little ones in the nativity😂

Not sure if it's already been discussed in another thread but 'm just not over the fake asf pregnancy reveal to that creep of a partner? It's looking dead into the camera with that forced smile and the "oh my god I'm so happy" through gritted teeth honestly the worst bit of acting I've seen since I watched my little ones in the nativity😂
Wheres this?!