Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will has Instagram and follows Elaine on her personal account. He doesn’t follow her on this one though from what I can see 😅 .
Just looked him up and that’s true, she follows him too from her personal but not from the “dressed up life insta account”

Video live so be quick 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She's bought a pink shelf because she's sure she's having a girl. I know you can have pink for a boy but by gum I hope it's a boy now 😜

She's so put of breath just talking, heaven forbid she catches covid. She's been to at least three places today. Idiot.

Reactions: 4
She's bought a pink shelf because she's sure she's having a girl. I know you can have pink for a boy but by gum I hope it's a boy now 😜

She's so put of breath just talking, heaven forbid she catches covid. She's been to at least three places today. Idiot.
She started off by saying she got a pink shelf, says she hasn’t got a problem with pink for boy or girl and then goes on to say she has a feeling it’s a girl so she thinks the shelf would look great for a girls room? Wouldn’t it be fine for either boy or girl room if you’re not bothered by colour? She is such a hypocrite 🤦‍♀️ I think she says these sort of things to appear more open and progressive to her fellow mummy vloggers when really she’s not at all😂

I’ve always been a silent viewer on here but my God, I have to comment. I followed Elaine years ago and quite liked her until it became evident she’s her own worst enemy and absolutely horrid! Constantly pushing people away and blocking people for no apparent reason... teen behaviour? Who in their right mind buys nappies and 6-12m clothes at 13 weeks! She’s heading for a kick in the teeth if she loses this baby. Madness.

Reactions: 7
I think this crap with her being convinced it’s a girl is just some kind of reverse psychology. She’s DESPERATE for a boy. Always has been. So she’s trying to convince herself it’s a girl because she knows she’s going to suffer some kind of gender disappointment if it really is a girl. She’s preparing herself for that.

I know out of breath at 13 weeks, I’m sure I was like that until late on. I think it’s more likely her weight and unfitness at this stage. Wasn’t impressed with her haul at all. Size 2 nappies already?

Reactions: 3
Elaine says she wants to get all this stuff now to be prepared in case of any uncertainty, nab all the bargains and so on. I imagine in another couple of weeks she will have everything she needs. But knowing Elaine, she will keep on buying and buying until the baby is born. They will be broke before the baby even gets here with tons of tat they won’t ever use.

Nappies... nappies at 13 weeks... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also glad she’s calling it Lidi & Aldi for once!

Elaine says she wants to get all this stuff now to be prepared in case of any uncertainty, nab all the bargains and so on. I imagine in another couple of weeks she will have everything she needs. But knowing Elaine, she will keep on buying and buying until the baby is born. They will be broke before the baby even gets here with tons of tat they won’t ever use.
You mean Will will be broke 🤣 mind you it is cheap stuff. I know Will isn’t working during lockdown so there won’t be any income coming in other than something like the seiss grants.

Nothing says ‘I’ve no friends’ quite like showing all this tit on your ‘secret’ Insta and then YouTube.

Woman, grow up and get some friends. You must be so bored.

I’m convinced she has been let go from her job which has probably delighted her

Reactions: 8
Why she say future baby it sounded like not baby she having 🤨. And at one time she wouldnt go buying thing for friend who are adopting she be calling them o how little Elaine as now changed her tune and. Buy look of it that room full of baby stuff

Reactions: 1