Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand her mindset.

Her YouTube video even said that the consultant is classing 24 weeks as a milestone, due to her risk of early labour and miscarriages.

Like others have said, buy bits and pieces but she has literally bought (well will has) EVERYTHING and she is just over 12 weeks.

I am the same age as elaine and I always felt very inferior compared to her, but now I am glad I am not as weird as she is. 😆

Reactions: 10
I get you see something you like and it's not there weeks don't the line but there maybe something better she like I won't it gotta have it I'm pregnant and won't the world to no

Reactions: 4
I dont understand her mindset.

Her YouTube video even said that the consultant is classing 24 weeks as a milestone, due to her risk of early labour and miscarriages.

Like others have said, buy bits and pieces but she has literally bought (well will has) EVERYTHING and she is just over 12 weeks.

I am the same age as elaine and I always felt very inferior compared to her, but now I am glad I am not as weird as she is. 😆
Thats what I dont get. If you are told the first milestone is 24 weeks because you have lost a big part of cervix from her cell removal, and her cervix will be under strain, why go nuts from 6 weeks buying everything? I would be waiting until alot later on if I was her, I just couldnt risk it. Imaging having a whole nursery and all the trimmings and something happens and no baby comes home?
I know she has said as Will's family are tradional south african, that they get involved in the pregnancy. She said before how is it his sister? the day she found out she was pregnant the whole family came round for a scan and thats how it is for them. Maybe Will (hes about her age isnt he so "older") felt like he needed to settle down and start a family asap too? Maybe thats why they started trying so quickly?

Reactions: 7
There’s going to be no space for Will soon (probably her plan!) with everything she is buying. Well he is buying because she won’t have spent a penny. She must think having a baby would bring her something to talk about and have in common with some people because other than this, she’s the most blandest boring person. But she’s coming across as such a crazy daisy.

As someone who lost a baby at 33 weeks all this buying makes me very uncomfortable for her. I had only bought a few bits for my baby, mainly nappies, toiletries etc as I had lots left from my previous pregnancy but seeing those items in the cupboard when there was no baby to use them was heartbreaking. I gave the whole lot away. When I was pregnant next time I didn’t buy a thing until about four weeks before my due date and only then because my husband threatened to go and choose stuff without me!
I’m so sorry ❤ I lost my first baby at 27 weeks and that uncomfortable feeling resonates with me too.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if its some sort of arrangement where theyve both just agreed to have a child..
I definitely believe this too. Like someone else has said also, I think will has rushed this to conform to his familys attitudes and expectations

Reactions: 5
As someone who lost a baby at 33 weeks all this buying makes me very uncomfortable for her.
I’m so sorry ❤ I lost my first baby at 27 weeks and that uncomfortable feeling resonates with me too.
I am so so sorry. I’m currently 25 weeks pregnant and can only begin to imagine the heartbreak you both have been through❤
We only started buying bits after our 20 week scan, and it’s a low risk pregnancy that has gone very smoothly so far. No way would I be buying everything this early if I was her especially as she’s high risk for early labour/miscarriage.

I also wonder whether there’s an expectation of Will’s family for him to settle down and have children. If they’re that religious I wonder what they think of him having a child out of wedlock (is that still a ‘thing’ in certain religions anymore?)

Reactions: 5
I can't wait for Wills family to move next door. Then the countdown will be on for her moving back to Newcastle because she's "homesick" (hates the interference!)

Reactions: 13
I can't wait for Wills family to move next door. Then the countdown will be on for her moving back to Newcastle because she's "homesick" (hates the interference!)
I don’t remember from following her previously her ever having family over even her mum! Weekends would be her & Neil sleeping 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t see her being overjoyed at having his family so closed. (In fairness if it was my in laws I wouldn’t either 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t remember from following her previously her ever having family over even her mum! Weekends would be her & Neil sleeping 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t see her being overjoyed at having his family so closed. (In fairness if it was my in laws I wouldn’t either 😂)
No One ever came over did they, just Neil mum now and again (once a year).

Remember a few months ago Wills friends came over with their kids and she said how her home didn’t feel like her home anymore after that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Remember a few months ago Wills friends came over with their kids and she said how her home didn’t feel like her home anymore after that?
Very weird.. she’s just odd that’s the only way of describing her behaviour is odd.

Probably because its not her home, its wills home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes I remember that. I think it was because she was feeling uneasy that they would see her as the freeloader she really is. She can tell her insta followers whatever story she wants about her owning the house jointly with Will, but his own real-life friends would know that he was already buying that house by himself before she moved in with him. Will’s friends would’ve seen straight through her.

She’s been quiet on insta yesterday and this morning. Wonder why

Well here’s what someone replied to her “what would you like to see on my YouTube channel”Q!

Any excuse to get out of Will finding out about her YouTube channel

She’s a proper teen in Will car at lidlssss cos his car won’t start. She took an unnecessary trip to a lidlsssss baby event and his car wouldn’t start. She just can’t stay home can she?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well here’s what someone replied to her “what would you like to see on my YouTube channel”Q!

Any excuse to get out of Will finding out about her YouTube channel

She’s a proper teen in Will car at lidlssss cos his car won’t start. She took an unnecessary trip to a lidlsssss baby event and his car wouldn’t start. She just can’t stay home can she?
I loved how she went ‘his car is broken and we are stranded and his uncles car is broken and mine is at home... so anyway, look at my make up, I’m wearing bare minerals.’ I don’t know, maybe give some credit to your sperm donor instead for going to buy a battery and fitting it himself instead of sitting and laughing at him?

Reactions: 8
I loved how she went ‘his car is broken and we are stranded and his uncles car is broken and mine is at home... so anyway, look at my make up, I’m wearing bare minerals.’ I don’t know, maybe give some credit to your sperm donor instead for going to buy a battery and fitting it himself instead of sitting and laughing at him?
Yeah I know, she did exactly that to Neil as well so nothing has changed whatsoever, poor blokes that get involved with her.

Yeah I know, she did exactly that to Neil as well so nothing has changed whatsoever, poor blokes that get involved with her.
Makes sense to why she has two instagrams. One for his family and one for the internet. So she can moan about him on one but they don’t know, same with Neil. I’m going to manifest that Will gets Instagram and finds her out 😆

• Haha
Makes sense to why she has two instagrams. One for his family and one for the internet. So she can moan about him on one but they don’t know, same with Neil. I’m going to manifest that Will gets Instagram and finds her out 😆
Will has Instagram and follows Elaine on her personal account. He doesn’t follow her on this one though from what I can see 😅 .

Reactions: 3