Elaine12Jones #9 Her dreams have come true, she’s eating for two, thinks covid’s the flu, Will has no clue.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was a vloger and all ready filming them yes the camera all ready set up and rolling but not go through that faf of finding my phone unlocking pin / fingerprint /face if can with ugly crying 🤣 how ever ya do it for then to open the camera the moment as past who was she filming the crying for 🤨. She spoke but didn't ear what she said 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her baby will be the one screaming and shouting and annoying other passengers on the plane. There will be no more adult only holidays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if her baby will be the one screaming and shouting and annoying other passengers on the plane. There will be no more adult only holidays 🤣
Haha she won’t know what’s hit her, she’s been going to adult only hotels for years!

Her and will have never even had a holiday together. Not even when restrictions allowed travel.

Imagine having a baby with someone while you are still married, not met his parents, not even had a mini break together, not even properly dated as she just moved in lol.

Even worse, imagine actually doing ovulation tests to conceive after only 6 months. Maybe will is as desperate for a child of his own, that he has settled for elaine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her and will have never even had a holiday together. Not even when restrictions allowed travel.

Imagine having a baby with someone while you are still married, not met his parents, not even had a mini break together, not even properly dated as she just moved in lol.

Even worse, imagine actually doing ovulation tests to conceive after only 6 months. Maybe will is as desperate for a child of his own, that he has settled for elaine
So odd isn’t it? not that she’s the life and soul of a party but they haven’t had any fun together. Gone straight to moving in and baby! Very weird...

Reactions: 9
The fun will begin when Wills family move in next door.In and out of Wills house.No privacy for poor Elaine to take her afternoon naps in peace.They will know she’s in if her cars outside.Good luck Elaine one big happy family and She won’t like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I spoke to my friend on the phone today to have a catch up, she told me someone we know has been in a relationship for 2 months now, theyve known the other person since school to be fair, but romantically only 2 months. They are already planning a baby this year and moving in together!

They're not even 21 yet (I'm 20 so I'm actually the exact same age as them)! Just checked the mutual friends facebook and every post is close up shots of baby feet, eyes, baby clothes etc. I cant help but compare to Elaine. Its not about having a child that will scream, need their nappy changing, be keeping you awake for most of the night and putting a strain on your relationship. It's all clothes, cuddly toys and fairies and rainbows. I'm not trying to make it sound like I seriously believe having a child is just screaming and crying btw, it is of course one of the greatest blessings in life to have a baby (if you want to of course) but you have to push through all the really hard things to raise that child to independence.

This is why I consider a parent to be a full time job...I really hope Elaine prepares asap. But god knows what's gonna make her do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
QUOTE="Moonstar66, post: 3587531, member: 394"
The fun will begin when Wills family move in next door.In and out of Wills house.No privacy for poor Elaine to take her afternoon naps in peace.They will know she’s in if her cars outside.Good luck Elaine one big happy family and She won’t like that.

Exactly this, Elaine won't like interference as she calls it one little bit.
Wonder how long it will be before she feel they are trying to take over.
She had quite a good relationship with her mother in law but that was only because she lived so far away, but next door, I cant wait for the fallout of .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already said she’s told will she doesn’t want them over “interfering” all the time 😂😂and if she needs her own space she will make sure she tells them. She’s already aware and worried about how things are gonna go.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched her for years, followed here but never commented as I couldn’t decide whether I liked her or not. Felt sorry for her sometimes. This pregnancy has sent her nuts. Buying all this stuff in advance I can understand if you’re worried about paying for it and are spreading it out slowly, adding a bag of nappies of a clothing item each week you do your weekly shop, but she’s bought EVERYTHING already. That chair today as well. She must’ve really landed on her feet, Will must be rich!

As someone who lost a baby at 33 weeks all this buying makes me very uncomfortable for her. I had only bought a few bits for my baby, mainly nappies, toiletries etc as I had lots left from my previous pregnancy but seeing those items in the cupboard when there was no baby to use them was heartbreaking. I gave the whole lot away. When I was pregnant next time I didn’t buy a thing until about four weeks before my due date and only then because my husband threatened to go and choose stuff without me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone who lost a baby at 33 weeks all this buying makes me very uncomfortable for her. I had only bought a few bits for my baby, mainly nappies, toiletries etc as I had lots left from my previous pregnancy but seeing those items in the cupboard when there was no baby to use them was heartbreaking. I gave the whole lot away. When I was pregnant next time I didn’t buy a thing until about four weeks before my due date and only then because my husband threatened to go and choose stuff without me!
I'm so sorry.

She seems to be in this rose tined bubble where everything will just be a fairytale, reality is, she's an older, larger, high risk mother who hasn't even had her 12 week scan and is at risk of premature delivery. I would be extremely cautious if I was her, I refused to buy anything until 24 weeks as I felt like I could jinx something.

Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry.

She seems to be in this rose tined bubble where everything will just be a fairytale, reality is, she's an older, larger, high risk mother who hasn't even had her 12 week scan and is at risk of premature delivery. I would be extremely cautious if I was her, I refused to buy anything until 24 weeks as I felt like I could jinx something.
Exactly. I really do hope everything goes well for her. My first pregnancy ended at 31 weeks with tiny but healthy twins. With my second pregnancy the chance of prematurity was always a small concern but I remember reaching 32 weeks and saying that I felt we were on the home strait and nothing to worry about now. How little did I know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The other thing that annoys me is that she’s suddenly started sharing everything pregnancy related - for example last week she shared a post of a celebrity announcing their pregnancy and how happy she was for them... those kind of posts are what would have really upset her when she was struggling to conceive and now she’s sharing other peoples? So weird

Reactions: 7
The other thing that annoys me is that she’s suddenly started sharing everything pregnancy related - for example last week she shared a post of a celebrity announcing their pregnancy and how happy she was for them... those kind of posts are what would have really upset her when she was struggling to conceive and now she’s sharing other peoples? So weird
They are also the kind of announcements she took the pi** out of too (further up this thread), yet suddenly they aren’t laughable anymore 🤨

Reactions: 3