Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why? She’s always had a list of names lol she’s gone on about it for the last 10 years 🤷‍♀️
She most likely already has it picked out and has an appointment booked in 7 months to register it. I’m guessing it will take Wills last name seeing as hers is still her husbands 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
About 20 insta stories of her asking for baby names and every reply she gives is along the lines of ‘it’s nice but too over used’ etc. What is the point of asking?
I know or it was “it’s nice but not for us”. Those that were too over used were no different from one of her top few names ‘Joseph’.

Reactions: 5
Think she’s convinced herself it’s a boy. She referred to baby as he in her live earlier
She said in a live yesterday that she keeps referring to it as a girl and Will refers to it as a boy. I think she was just saying that though because it’s so obvious she wants a boy and she’s trying to downplay it. So she definitely slipped up again tonight and gave herself away by calling it a boy. She’s already bought blue socks ffs :ROFLMAO: ...not that girls can’t wear blue socks! But Elaine labels household chores as pink jobs and blue jobs so she clearly sticks to gender stereotypes.

Oh my god. On her live tonight she said she bought things for the baby in the summer before she was pregnant but she knew they we’re trying so bought it to keep positive thoughts!! They’ve been trying since atleast the summer?! So less than 6 months together and they are trying for a baby? Wtf is wrong with them. She also bought clothes years ago for a baby when she was with Neil and has kept them for this baby! She’s bought clothes for next Christmas too. This “woman” is on another planet. Living in a YouTube bubble. Wants the perfect instagrammer lifestyle. Slim with a prominent baby bump to show off, lovely house, the perfect baby and family lifestyle. She hasn’t got a clue of the stress and hard work that’s about to come her way. And she’ll be dealing with it all on her own in the middle of nowhere. When wills back to work and she doesn’t have anyone or her family around her, and she’s even heavier than she was before it’ll all come to a crashing reality that all she’s watched on YouTube all these years is just want they want you see, not the real thing!
Yep. I said she mentioned years ago in a vlog that she was buying clothes with Neil and putting them away until she got pregnant. Who even does that? I’ve never heard of anyone doing that before 🤯

Reactions: 6
She’s just a strange person. I used to really like her but after commenting on a few videos here and there, her attitude was dismissive and rude. The woman has serious issues, she sees herself as some kind of social media star (for no apparent reason). I was worried about the puppy she was planning to adopt, I can’t even wrap my head around her having a wee human! I’m still waiting for a new YouTube channel Elaine, don’t keep leave us hanging!

I dont get her....she says some names are overused but her favs are Sienna, Josh and Lucas.....hmmmm are these not used much? You see I thought they were popular names myself! I particularly know of a few Lucas’ and Josh’s, but know Sienna is used frequently too. Yet Amelia, Ava and Oliver are over used hmmm, oh well that’s Elaine you for!

Oh my god. On her live tonight she said she bought things for the baby in the summer before she was pregnant but she knew they we’re trying so bought it to keep positive thoughts!! They’ve been trying since atleast the summer?! So less than 6 months together and they are trying for a baby? Wtf is wrong with them. She also bought clothes years ago for a baby when she was with Neil and has kept them for this baby! She’s bought clothes for next Christmas too. This “woman” is on another planet. Living in a YouTube bubble. Wants the perfect instagrammer lifestyle. Slim with a prominent baby bump to show off, lovely house, the perfect baby and family lifestyle. She hasn’t got a clue of the stress and hard work that’s about to come her way. And she’ll be dealing with it all on her own in the middle of nowhere. When wills back to work and she doesn’t have anyone or her family around her, and she’s even heavier than she was before it’ll all come to a crashing reality that all she’s watched on YouTube all these years is just want they want you see, not the real thing!
explains all the check ups at the doctors then 🤦🏼‍♀️

And yet it wasn’t long ago she was saying that on their first night away together she wasn’t ready to sleep with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh crikey. I just don't understand why she doesn't care about COVID when she's pregnant? The one thing shes longed for since her and Neil got married? Surely you'd want to protect that child at all costs. Or does she literally deny the existence of the virus completely? Unfortunately I do some people who are the exact same. Only care about themselves and no one else.

Reactions: 8
I dont get her....she says some names are overused but her favs are Sienna, Josh and Lucas.....hmmmm are these not used much? You see I thought they were popular names myself! I particularly know of a few Lucas’ and Josh’s, but know Sienna is used frequently too. Yet Amelia, Ava and Oliver are over used hmmm, oh well that’s Elaine you for!
I have 3 olivers in my room at work..

Reactions: 1
explains all the check ups at the doctors then 🤦🏼‍♀️

And yet it wasn’t long ago she was saying that on their first night away together she wasn’t ready to sleep with him 🤣🤣
She must have lied to get those tests because they donot normally run them until you’ve been trying without success for 6/12 months depending on your age.

Reactions: 2
She must have lied to get those tests because they donot normally run them until you’ve been trying without success for 6/12 months depending on your age.
Yes definitely think she lied to get the tests. I think it’s way too soon for them to be having a baby...but that aside, I don’t blame her for wanting to get checked out given she struggled to conceive with Neil. 10+ years of trying is an awfully long time, I understand why she didn’t want to wait any longer...because let’s face it, it’s not about her relationship and ‘love’ with Will, it’s about her getting what she wants as always. And what she wants is a baby, not a family. It wouldn’t surprise me if she left Will within the first couple of years of baby’s life.

Yes definitely think she lied to get the tests. I think it’s way too soon for them to be having a baby...but that aside, I don’t blame her for wanting to get checked out given she struggled to conceive with Neil. 10+ years of trying is an awfully long time, I understand why she didn’t want to wait any longer...because let’s face it, it’s not about her relationship and ‘love’ with Will, it’s about her getting what she wants as always. And what she wants is a baby, not a family. It wouldn’t surprise me if she left Will within the first couple of years of baby’s life.
Don't want to seem cruel but I can totally see her getting back with Neil once the baby is born. I hope that doesn't happen but to be planning a child with someone you've known for 6 months is very risky. Not to mention completely unstable.

Reactions: 7
It’ll all get too overwhelming and she’ll end up running back to Neil, back to Newcastle with her family and a man who will bend the knee for her and see to her every whim.

Reactions: 8
Don't want to seem cruel but I can totally see her getting back with Neil once the baby is born. I hope that doesn't happen but to be planning a child with someone you've known for 6 months is very risky. Not to mention completely unstable.
Yes I’ve thought that too about her getting back with Neil. I think it’s more likely though that she’ll move in with her mum and they’ll raise the baby together (ie - Elaine’s mum will do everything). Doesn’t Neil have a new partner who already has grown up children? I can’t imagine him actually wanting to look after a baby and raise a child at his age.

Reactions: 3
I have this feeling that Neil is finally happy with someone new and she doesn’t like it. He doesn’t have the pressure of having children anymore and this is why Elaine has tried to move on as quick as possible and have a baby to get one up on him. She seems like that type of person. She said herself she talked to him all the time. There’s always a hidden agenda with her. Of course he’d be happy, no more Matalan gifts for him this year.🎄

Reactions: 10
Yes I’ve thought that too about her getting back with Neil. I think it’s more likely though that she’ll move in with her mum and they’ll raise the baby together (ie - Elaine’s mum will do everything). Doesn’t Neil have a new partner who already has grown up children? I can’t imagine him actually wanting to look after a baby and raise a child at his age.
I believe he does yeah. He is probably very content being a step father without the issues of trying to conceive. I hope things are going well for him. He seems like a really nice guy, just was put in the corner a lot in vlogs. It just confuses me why Elaine isn't euphoric being pregnant. Something does feel off.

Reactions: 4
It just confuses me why Elaine isn't euphoric being pregnant. Something does feel off
I reckon its because no one in her "real life" is happy for her. Not that she would ever admit that but, I suspect that might be the case behind the scenes.

Reactions: 7
She and will have matching Christmas PJs and they’ve already bought them next year for the baby. But hers don’t fit already. She doesn’t have a bump yet but she’s padded out and podgy around the edges from her ‘ever growing uterus’ and all pregnant woman will understand what she means. I’ve had 4 children and um what is she on about?

I think the padding is due to Oreos and chocolates hun. She’s hoping they will fit next year though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.