Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who think she buying all this tit now befor she dose a moon light flit 😂😂. I wish I was still o. Her insta think I got deleted and block as can't find her

Reactions: 4
5 hooded towels?!!! No? 😳 what on earth is she planning on doing with that many. We had 2 and that was plenty. Does she not have a washing machine?

5 hooded towels?!!! No? 😳 what on earth is she planning on doing with that many. We had 2 and that was plenty. Does she not have a washing machine?
Maybe the laundry is a pink job and she will be swamped once the baby arrives. 😆

Not that women ever multitask, our elaine will be expected to be waited on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe the laundry is a pink job and she will be swamped once the baby arrives. 😆

Not that women ever multitask, our elaine will be expected to be waited on.
I still can’t get over the fact as an adult she calls them blue and pink jobs. They’ll be blue soon because she’ll need even more hoody time on the sofa and naps

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the fact as an adult she calls them blue and pink jobs. They’ll be blue soon because she’ll need even more hoody time on the sofa and naps
If she breastfeeds, heaven forbid, she wont do a thing. Breastfeeding will be her full time job....

Reactions: 3
She is so unbelievably desperate for attention that’s why she keeps asking these ridiculous questions - she just can’t wait for all 10 people that reply to her to give her the attention she craves. How sad.
5D1BDAAE-7FB4-4C73-9850-4645B44E1B52.png

Why can’t she just do things on her own, everything is ‘advice welcome’. She’s going to be a nightmare she this baby comes, we got 30 weeks left of this 😳

Reactions: 11
Again, she’s devoid of personality so she’s using this baby to compensate for one.

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for her as it’s very clear she has no friends.

Reactions: 8
No advice is actually welcome with Elaine though. If anyone dares say anything she doesn't like she will get pissy and block. This pregnancy situation will be no different.

Reactions: 10
She is so unbelievably desperate for attention that’s why she keeps asking these ridiculous questions - she just can’t wait for all 10 people that reply to her to give her the attention she craves. How sad.
View attachment 365543
Might just be me but I wouldn’t put a 🤣 emoji after asking “what if there is something wrong with the baby” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
You know when celebs get pregnant and it seems like they are pregnant for 168 months. She is that. 11 weeks and it feels like 40 weeks already. How is she nervous for the scan when she’s already bought half the baby section in Tesco and txmaxx and 37 towels?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was pregnant at 19, none of my friends were at all interested in babies so I was a bit on my own but we muddled through it together, I remember me and a friend doing numerous pregnancy tests and she kept going to the shops and buying me more because we just couldn't believe it. I remember all the fun we would have finding out as time went on what was happening to my changing body. I feel it was a good job I didn't know too much until I got all my appointments through. (this was 32 years ago and I had no gender reveal scan back in the day.)
So Elaine if you want facts and opinions just Google it, there you will find plenty. Stop attention seeking because it now does indeed fell like you should be half way through your pregnancy already and you are not even 12 weeks yet. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

If she breastfeeds, heaven forbid, she wont do a thing. Breastfeeding will be her full time job....
I know I shouldn't say this in this day and age but I think Elaine is quite prudish for breast feeding.

Reactions: 10
If you're that anxious about something being wrong with the baby, don't go buying prams etc. Fucks sake she will have its name on a list for nursery soon.

She has a definite screw loose

I get the fears she is feeling before a 12 week scan, but putting it all out there for the Internet to see is just odd

I’m not sure when a new thread will be needed but I thought of this.....

Elainesworld aka Elaine12Jones #9 - New bloke, House and pregnant within a year, if Will finds out the truth will he shed a tear?

Or

Elainesworld aka Elaine12Jones #9 - New bloke, house and pregnant before New Years, if Will finds out the truth will it all end in tears?

• Heart
Elaine12Jones #9 Trapped Will within a year, how many towels does she need, it will all end in tears

Last edited:
  • Heart
Elaine12jones - trapped will and pregnant within a year, oh little miss fivehead when will you learn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.