Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine is apparently craving salad. I had to replay the story a few times to make sure I hadn’t read it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God as much as I dislike her thats really quite sad
I want to feel sorry for her but considering how insufferable and down right bleeping rude she is ,even to her own mother. The one person who has quite clearly been there for her for every second moment of her existence being her only bleeping friend too for how long, can't find it in me to feel sorry.

Does anybody remember when her mum and her stepfather had some kind of marital issues and Elaine essentially wrote him off? She is pretty quick to judge, but when the tables are turned she becomes the victim. Pretty sad imo. Now she is pregnant and lacking family support. My sleuthing has shown that Will’s mom is very religious. I wonder how she feels about Elaine and Will not being married, not to mention the fact that she’s still married to Neil?

Reactions: 13
Does anybody remember when her mum and her stepfather had some kind of marital issues and Elaine essentially wrote him off? She is pretty quick to judge, but when the tables are turned she becomes the victim. Pretty sad imo. Now she is pregnant and lacking family support. My sleuthing has shown that Will’s mom is very religious. I wonder how she feels about Elaine and Will not being married, not to mention the fact that she’s still married to Neil?
I wonder if that's why, to begin with, we almost got the impression they had separate rooms. Im nearly sure that was speculated on here.

Reactions: 2
She said both families were happy but she only ever mentions his family, other than her nieces. She’s mentioned his mum a bit, wills uncle, wills family moving over, and her friends are actually wills friends. Plus wasn’t Neil having dinner with her Mum at some point? He’s seen her more than Elaine

Reactions: 3
The fact she can’t melt chocolate worries me. She just put the chocolate directly in the pan on the hob 😳🤣 I’m sure kids learn this young and if not by 11/12 they will have done this in home economic/cocking at school. In fact the fact she can’t even make rice crispy cakes worries me 🙄. Do I put them in the fridge, I don’t even know? 😫

• Haha
The fact she can’t melt chocolate worries me. She just put the chocolate directly in the pan on the hob 😳🤣 I’m sure kids learn this young and if not by 11/12 they will have done this in home economic/cocking at school. In fact the fact she can’t even make rice crispy cakes worries me 🙄. Do I put them in the fridge, I don’t even know? 😫
I think I learnt this at around 8 in cooking at school.

Oh god I wish she'd accept my follow requests. Cant cope with missing out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol do you think we will get a Mrs Hinch pose or an Elle Darby one when she has her 12 week scan 😂 can just picture it now 😂

• Haha
My sleuthing has shown that Will’s mom is very religious. I wonder how she feels about Elaine and Will not being married, not to mention the fact that she’s still married to Neil?
She probably doesn't know that Elaine is still married and had only split with Neil a few months before Will. Heaven knows what she's told Will about the relationship but he does come across very gullable so would probably believe anything

Reactions: 4
I think Elaine has mild covid you know. She keeps saying she's ill but it's nothing to do with the pregnancy. Wouldn't surprise me as she keeps gallivanting here, there and everywhere.

I think Elaine has mild covid you know. She keeps saying she's ill but it's nothing to do with the pregnancy. Wouldn't surprise me as she keeps gallivanting here, there and everywhere.
She even said it’s not people breaking rules either, it’s those making them! Wow that’s the 2nd geordie to say this within 2 days 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
WTAF. Dont blame the "numptys" or "covidiots" but blame the government because if masks, social distancing and lockdown worked why are we in this position??? Dont listen to the government, make up your own mind. Really Elaine, if we didn't have those restrictions we'd be hitting around 150k dead not 70000.

She's also saying that announcing a full lockdown is no different to what it is now... Elaine you're in Tier 3 now but you're on your own at that scan and all future appointments when further restrictions are announced tonight. ALL ALONE ELAINE , lets see how you like that

She really is a ignorant fuckin moran.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It's taking everything in me to not reply to her bleeping stupid stories telling her how much of a MORON she is. The only reason I'm not is because I enjoy watching her utter tit show of a life. This is for you five head 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's taking everything in me to not reply to her bleeping stupid stories telling her how much of a MORON she is. The only reason I'm not is because I enjoy watching her utter tit show of a life. This is for you five head 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
100%. I wish she'd comment on something so i could let rip from my other account. Or i might wait until she starts her you tube and hit her with big comment when she's napping

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad Elaine has a tiny following because her covid advice is actually astonishing. It’s laughable at how she has absolutely no clue. Also hun, it doesn’t matter how many times you try and add volume to your hair at the front, we still see the all foreheads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.