Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t see a thing but yes they do give a evap line, and some if read the next day show a line too. She also seems to have bought quite a bit already, and mainly sheep related 🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh Will. How lovely for you to have you face cut out the photo. This feels like her baby and he is just the donor. I’ve also taken quite a few pregnancy tests over my time (4 children here) and I cannot for the life of me see a 2nd line.

30E331FD-FC2A-4A5A-AE32-8577DA6A8005.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can’t help but few they’ve had ivf. There’s a lot of private clinics that would accept women who have higher bmi. He has money it seems. It would explain why they both have fertility tests. Why else would the nhs have done this for a couple who haven’t been trying 12 months? During a pandemic? No way would they do those kinds of things. Could also explain the early scan too and as well as the investigations. All those years she’s home Inseminated and always said Neil’s sperm was fine (🤢) so it should have worked after 14 years trying. All of a sudden within 11 month she’s pregnant? Naaa there’s more to it, for sure!

Reactions: 10
I can’t help but few they’ve had ivf. There’s a lot of private clinics that would accept women who have higher bmi. He has money it seems. It would explain why they both have fertility tests. Why else would the nhs have done this for a couple who haven’t been trying 12 months? During a pandemic? No way would they do those kinds of things. Could also explain the early scan too and as well as the investigations. All those years she’s home Inseminated and always said Neil’s sperm was fine (🤢) so it should have worked after 14 years trying. All of a sudden within 11 month she’s pregnant? Naaa there’s more to it, for sure!
It did cross my mind too but having been through private IVF, BMI is still a factor albeit a bit more relaxed to NHS. I find her scan a little odd looking though as I had one at 7weeks 5 days and my baby had arm and leg buds and you could see the head, hers doesn’t and yet her midwife says she’s more like 9 weeks as of last week so would have been a week ahead at scan. Also for IVF she wouldn’t have the midwife telling her how many weeks she worked her out to be as you know when you conceived so they count back 2 weeks from your egg collection day.

Reactions: 5
It did cross my mind too but having been through private IVF, BMI is still a factor albeit a bit more relaxed to NHS. I find her scan a little odd looking though as I had one at 7weeks 5 days and my baby had arm and leg buds and you could see the head, hers doesn’t and yet her midwife says she’s more like 9 weeks as of last week so would have been a week ahead at scan. Also for IVF she wouldn’t have the midwife telling her how many weeks she worked her out to be as you know when you conceived so they count back 2 weeks from your egg collection day.
I wonder if her midwife is just going off the date of her last period and that’s why she’s being told she’s further along than she actually is. It’s not unusual to ovulate later than 14 days after your period (I know I ovulate around day 21-23 of my cycle) - but of course you know all this having been through IVF! Just typing this here to get all my thoughts out - don’t mean to sound patronising or anything!
Until she has her 12 week NHS scan she won’t get an actual date. I would estimate her private scan was only around 6 weeks - 6 weeks 3 days. When it’s so tiny it’s hard to get an accurate date until at least 7 weeks.

I think her scan picture is genuine but it’s just a bit earlier than 7 weeks. She’s just cut the top of the print out off so it doesn’t show her name/date etc. I’ve done the same on my scan picture so I can upload it here. This was my private scan at 7 weeks 2 days (date confirmed by NHS scans). It’s a bit more baby shaped than Elaine’s scan, but still very blob-like :LOL:

EDIT - just had a thought. The reason she has hidden the line with her name on is because she still has Neil’s last name because they’re not even divorced yet. Wonder if it’s embarrassment or she just doesn’t want the reminder when she looks at the scan (or both...)

Attachments

Last edited:
I wonder if her midwife is just going off the date of her last period and that’s why she’s being told she’s further along than she actually is. It’s not unusual to ovulate later than 14 days after your period (I know I ovulate around day 21-23 of my cycle) - but of course you know all this having been through IVF! Just typing this here to get all my thoughts out - don’t mean to sound patronising or anything!
Until she has her 12 week NHS scan she won’t get an actual date. I would estimate her private scan was only around 6 weeks - 6 weeks 3 days. When it’s so tiny it’s hard to get an accurate date until at least 7 weeks.

I think her scan picture is genuine but it’s just a bit earlier than 7 weeks. She’s just cut the top of the print out off so it doesn’t show her name/date etc. I’ve done the same on my scan picture so I can upload it here. This was my private scan at 7 weeks 2 days (date confirmed by NHS scans). It’s a bit more baby shaped than Elaine’s scan, but still very blob-like :LOL:

EDIT - just had a thought. The reason she has hidden the line with her name on is because she still has Neil’s last name because they’re not even divorced yet. Wonder if it’s embarrassment or she just doesn’t want the reminder when she looks at the scan (or both...)
If her midwife worked it out to be further then she can’t have told them she had ivf (I don’t think she did, was just a first though) cos as soon as I told mine she said oh well leave it at that. On my ivf scan they gave me my due date as my baby showed as 7week 5 days in size and was exactly that in time too.

To second what youve said above - She had irregular periods so if she had a 35 day cycle like she often said then she probably ovulated late which then gave her an extra week in her follicular phase hence the midwife telling her she’s further.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watching today’s gov announcement. Think Will’s family will have problems moving over from South Africa anytime soon. Is his sister already over here? Might mean they have to self isolate immediately

Reactions: 7
Just watching today’s gov announcement. Think Will’s family will have problems moving over from South Africa anytime soon. Is his sister already over here? Might mean they have to self isolate immediately
I saw that too and immediately thought of his family wanting to come over. I await for her moaning!

Her current whinge on stories is that pregnancy is going to make her fat.

FFS.
Ha ha but isn’t she already? It can make some people chunk out all over and beyond, and she will need to have a glucose test I’d imagine. She may need to be on blood thinners too which will result in her moaning of injecting herself.

Reactions: 4
Her current whinge on stories is that pregnancy is going to make her fat.

FFS.
She doesn’t have to be! A friend of mine lost 3 stone on slimming world healthily during her pregnancy. She was slimmer then when she was first pregnant and looked amazing

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t have to be! A friend of mine lost 3 stone on slimming world healthily during her pregnancy. She was slimmer then when she was first pregnant and looked amazing
Wow big props to your friend, that’s some real dedication! Me on the other hand...I had about 1.5 stone to lose before pregnancy and I can’t bear to weigh myself now whilst pregnant. My eating hasn’t been the best and I can see my face getting rounder. I wasn’t classed as overweight though before and baby is getting all the nutrients she/he needs so I’m not too concerned. Elaine needs to stop moaning...She’s had the last 10+ years to lose weight in order to be healthy for pregnancy. It’s her own fault she’s overweight. She’s not going to get sympathy from anyone

Wow big props to your friend, that’s some real dedication! Me on the other hand...I had about 1.5 stone to lose before pregnancy and I can’t bear to weigh myself now whilst pregnant. My eating hasn’t been the best and I can see my face getting rounder. I wasn’t classed as overweight though before and baby is getting all the nutrients she/he needs so I’m not too concerned. Elaine needs to stop moaning...She’s had the last 10+ years to lose weight in order to be healthy for pregnancy. It’s her own fault she’s overweight. She’s not going to get sympathy from anyone
Yeah was so proud of her, everyone is different though, she had weight that she wanted to lose and felt relatively ok. My other friend face planted crisps throughout her whole first trimester 😂

Oh my god. On her live tonight she said she bought things for the baby in the summer before she was pregnant but she knew they we’re trying so bought it to keep positive thoughts!! They’ve been trying since atleast the summer?! So less than 6 months together and they are trying for a baby? Wtf is wrong with them. She also bought clothes years ago for a baby when she was with Neil and has kept them for this baby! She’s bought clothes for next Christmas too. This “woman” is on another planet. Living in a YouTube bubble. Wants the perfect instagrammer lifestyle. Slim with a prominent baby bump to show off, lovely house, the perfect baby and family lifestyle. She hasn’t got a clue of the stress and hard work that’s about to come her way. And she’ll be dealing with it all on her own in the middle of nowhere. When wills back to work and she doesn’t have anyone or her family around her, and she’s even heavier than she was before it’ll all come to a crashing reality that all she’s watched on YouTube all these years is just want they want you see, not the real thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
About 20 insta stories of her asking for baby names and every reply she gives is along the lines of ‘it’s nice but too over used’ etc. What is the point of asking?

Reactions: 9
About 20 insta stories of her asking for baby names and every reply she gives is along the lines of ‘it’s nice but too over used’ etc. What is the point of asking?
And why? She’s always had a list of names lol she’s gone on about it for the last 10 years 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.