Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I was going to ask who thought they may have done a round of ivf privately, you get a 7/8 week scan before they discharge you. They’d have to have a reason to do that though and I’m sure her bmi is still far too high for private.
I’m not sure how it all works...but could she have been on a waiting list (either NHS or private) from when she was with Neil? If her name eventually came up I wonder if there would be anything stopping her from changing the partner’s name on her ivf booking. She’d say it was fate that her name came up when it did...

I think realistically though she just got pregnant ‘naturally’ (I hate using that term, it makes it seem like I’m saying IVF is unnatural. I’m an IVF baby myself so it’s completely natural in my eyes). Wouldn’t put it past her to have tricked Will in some way though, telling him she’s not in her fertile window for example. But then again, isn’t she telling everyone he had his sperm checked? So he must’ve been aware what she was up to. Just seems strange to me he would be so willing to have checks done so early into their relationship

Reactions: 1
Maybe given her history with Neil she told him he had to be checked out as she didn't want to get into another relationship where kids aren't an option 🤷‍♀️

Imagine being in a loveless relationship, stuck with them for the rest of your life, just because you wanted a baby? It’s not gonna be anything like she imagined and I think when the baby’s here and she can’t just pop to the shops all the time or have her afternoon naps and being with a man she doesn’t even know properly yet and not being next to her mum it’ll all come crashing down

Reactions: 5
Maybe given her history with Neil she told him he had to be checked out as she didn't want to get into another relationship where kids aren't an option 🤷‍♀️
Totally plausible theory! I think she said they met online, right? So maybe they had these types of conversations before they met and she said that at the outset so she didn’t waste her time. I wouldn’t blame her to be honest, although i’d be a bit freaked out if someone told me I needed to get checked out before they’d fully commit to me

Reactions: 4
Totally plausible theory! I think she said they met online, right? So maybe they had these types of conversations before they met and she said that at the outset so she didn’t waste her time. I wouldn’t blame her to be honest, although i’d be a bit freaked out if someone told me I needed to get checked out before they’d fully commit to me
I now people who have ended relationships over no kids, and she's not getting any younger so I can see why if for her its make or break. That doesn't take away on my opinion on her ability to cope with a pregnancy/child!

Reactions: 3
Plot twist...Maybe they are adopting and doesn’t want anyone to know, so is going to pretend it’s her own biological child? No one she sees in everyday life follows her, only internet friends and it could be quite easy to do in her online life. She mentioned a few weeks ago “their friends” being approved adopters. Yes... I like conspiracy theories😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Conspiracy theory could work out - we’ve not seen the actual scan and it usually has a name on the top ...

Reactions: 2
Plot twist...Maybe they are adopting and doesn’t want anyone to know, so is going to pretend it’s her own biological child? No one she sees in everyday life follows her, only internet friends and it could be quite easy to do in her online life. She mentioned a few weeks ago “their friends” being approved adopters. Yes... I like conspiracy theories😂🙈
I have no personal experience, but surely it would take a lot longer that a few months to be approved especially during covid.

Reactions: 2
I do believe she’s pregnant. I had private scans for my children and they don’t always look like hospital ones. I personally would have wanted to be divorced from a previous husband before shacking up with someone new and getting pregnant within a year. She can buy charity shop shite but she can’t buy class. I also really didn’t need to know about Wills sperm this morning. 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably trying to decorate to keep everything neutral but I thought majority of those colour ideas were boyish!

What has she bought?

She said in her live earlier “for a boy” then after a while said or if it’s a girl. Think she wants a boy, always he done hasn’t she if I remember her old YouTube days. Probably because her sister has girls, she wants to be “different” and have a boy. Probably makes her feel more special 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she used to buy baby clothes whilst with Neil for when she eventually got pregnant. Wonder if she still has them. I bet she’s already got enough clothes until the baby is 4 🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Speaking from my own experience at IVF it will be a vaginal scan if it’s been done at 7 weeks.
I can’t help but think that she’s planted the seed for us all that this pregnancy isn’t going to work out, so when it doesn’t we’re all not shocked. You can buy pregnancy scans etc on the internet if you’re desperate!
sceptical I know but we know what she’s like.
So pleased someone has a shared what I've been thinking.

So pleased someone has a shared what I've been thinking.
Is that because of something she said on her live? She’s already talking about nursery colours. Seems super early for her to even be thinking about that. Unless of course this is all for attention and it’s not going to be a nursery, just a normal room.

Watch Elaine say she left her job cause her pregnancy was 'difficult' or whatever. It'll be the perfect excuse considering we know shes not working but shes still lying about it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.