Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but me and my boyfriend are screaming at her stories about stamps today...don't know why but its proper set me off laughing 🤣
first world problems for Elaine 😂 apparently having to remortgage her house to buy 6 stamps. Thank god she got her Asda money back though, ive been losing sleep over it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed her when her and neil were still a thing, i think i just caught up ,at least this thread. So she's with a new fella in a new area, still doing the same tit-show of on sw off sw, not bothered/bothered, buying shite etc. I tried requesting to follow her and she rejected. Is she rejecting everyone?! Also I wonder if she'll stop hashtagging now knowing it doesn't reach anyone, or does she hashtag to prove something to her current followers? look at me i'm on sw again for the gallzionth time.

edit: how are you guys keeping tabs on neil, does he have insta too?

Reactions: 5
Ugh her stories tonight have really pissed me off. She's implying she'll basically do what she wants. Oh and the sensible people calling the covidiots idiots, who are pointing their fingers, are having fingers pointed back at them! 🙄 You have to do what's best for you apparently, and not for you and everybody else. She's such a dick(5)head.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Selfish Elaine as always.If we all had her attitude,Covid would have killed even more people.All she thinks about is herself and her silly birthday celebrations.

I love when she posts her thoughts on covid. Like someone’s going to think ‘you know what, screw the advice of scientists/doctors, l follow what Elaine on insta says.’ The same woman who does nothing but sit on the sofa in the same hoody and moan at the price of stamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whys she so bothered about her birthday anyway? Doesnt she usually just go out for a meal with her mum and stepdad? I always remember her making such a big fuss of her birthday... never any mention of seeing friends though.
I dont think shes missing out on all that much really, a meal out which she can postpone when it is more safe to do so? What's she moaning about?!

Whys she so bothered about her birthday anyway? Doesnt she usually just go out for a meal with her mum and stepdad? I always remember her making such a big fuss of her birthday... never any mention of seeing friends though.
I dont think shes missing out on all that much really, a meal out which she can postpone when it is more safe to do so? What's she moaning about?!
Exactly this! She doesn’t do anything any other time it’s just an excuse to complain as she has very little else going on in her life...
you’d think moving and leaving a marriage would change her. No! same old same old sad really.

No update on weight loss today. I’m guessing it’s going so well that she’s forgetting to tell everyone.. right?

Will surprised her with a pot noodle and flowers today

• Haha
No update on weight loss today. I’m guessing it’s going so well that she’s forgetting to tell everyone.. right?

I bet she even pushed him for those flowers! Remember Lee? Im sure she kept hinting at him to buy her some but he wasn’t that kind of person.

Who said romance was dead eh!? A pot
Noodle and flowers. Every girls dream. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If we needed any more proof she’s failed at yet another attempt at slimming world, she was talking on her stories about having a halloumi burger with brioche bun and mayo for dinner next week. Of course if she was saving her syns up she might just get away with a loss that week, but absolutely no mention of slimming world so it’s pretty obvious she’s sacked it in again. Same old Elaine...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.