Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to say how much I’m looking forward to her frumpy maternity clothing hauls 🤣

Notice how there was no “sensitive post” header to the announcement! I’m sure she is followed by a lot of people who have struggled to conceive due to her and Neil’s struggles. I bet she’s just really peed them off!
Same old selfish elaine really. As long as she is okay, she doesn't really care about anyone else. She has been on the receiving end of hearing peoples pregnancy announcements , and has admittedly felt low due to them. Now she forgets all that and doesn't think of anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same old selfish elaine really. As long as she is okay, she doesn't really care about anyone else. She has been on the receiving end of hearing peoples pregnancy announcements , and has admittedly felt low due to them. Now she forgets all that and doesn't think of anyone but herself
Spot on

Reactions: 3
For someone who’s supposedly wanted this since she was 18, so 14 years, she didn’t seem that bothered? Just as casual as can be.

Reactions: 3
I bet Neil had the snip because he just couldn’t bare being the sole carer of his child cos he knew too well how Elaine would be 🤣... sat on sofa, power nap, sat on sofa again, power nap.....repeat. Neil would have been/Will will be giving up his job to care for child and woman child, doing all the housework, cooking, shopping, nappies, feeds, comforts etc....

Reactions: 6
I never get when people have a go at others for sharing happy news just because other people may struggle to conceive. I struggled with my fertility before having my child and even though it was hard hearing people were pregnant I would never begrudge them sharing and I didn’t hold back on sharing my news after many years of struggling. I think this is the one thing she hasn’t been selfish with she obviously has struggled to conceive in the past and she is happy.
I do think it’s very soon but then she isn’t getting any younger.

Reactions: 5
I never get when people have a go at others for sharing happy news just because other people may struggle to conceive. I struggled with my fertility before having my child and even though it was hard hearing people were pregnant I would never begrudge them sharing and I didn’t hold back on sharing my news after many years of struggling. I think this is the one thing she hasn’t been selfish with she obviously has struggled to conceive in the past and she is happy.
I do think it’s very soon but then she isn’t getting any younger.
It’s not the fact she has shared her news (I think she is well within her rights to do so if she wishes) more so that in the past she has made comments about other people’s announcements not being sensitive.
I don’t think her announcement was overly insensitive at all, but given that she was very open in the past about her fertility struggles I think she would have quite a few followers who were/are also having problems. I’m sure the majority of people are happy for her though and are pleased to see her announcement

Someone asked if their families were happy and Elaine just said “yeah really happy, yeah” whilst rubbing her ear. Classic sign of lying 😂went in to great detail about wills family reactions but absolutely nothing about her family. Think that speaks for itself really. Can’t imagine them being happy at all

Reactions: 12
Someone asked if their families were happy and Elaine just said “yeah really happy, yeah” whilst rubbing her ear. Classic sign of lying 😂went in to great detail about wills family reactions but absolutely nothing about her family. Think that speaks for itself really. Can’t imagine them being happy at all
Yeah I can’t imagine her mum being too pleased. I think her mum was convinced Elaine had an affair with Lee and that’s why the marriage ended. I don’t think their relationship will ever be the same as it was before, her mum doesn’t trust her or believe a word she says...

Reactions: 9
10536D57-BE65-490E-8BA6-5295A1E09FC8.png

How funny 😆 just looked back to roughly 7 weeks ago on here to see what she was up to (yes I know lol too much time on my hands!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she came off her pill and was having weird periods, etc they both went to get themselves checked out to see if they were ok to have baby. Apparently his sperm is amazing (honestly Elaine, have you not learnt from telling people about Neils, some things are ok to just not share when you haven’t asked the other person if it’s ok to?) This makes me think they thought about trying months ago, so after being together like 6 months? They are both so happy. It was more that his family was happy though. His Mum, his sister etc. But not much mention hardly of her family. Their scan was private. They don’t know if they will find out the gender but probably will.

That was the gist. She was revelling in the attention of all of 30 people. The amount of times she says ‘like’ How I stayed listening to it all without pulling my ears off I don’t know

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she obsessed with and shares with the World her partner's sperm?! It's just weird.

Reactions: 4
Have they gone private for these checks? Who goes for checks like that so soon in a relationship?! It’s so odd. I thought you had to have been trying for a baby for 1-2 years before investigations like that happened? What happened to just coming off the pill and trying naturally without going to a dr to see if they are “ok to have a baby”....especially during a pandemic. What the hell is wrong with her.

wouldn’t put it past her to have had ivf privately if he’s got money. That would explain all these “checks”

Reactions: 5
I thought that was weird too. I think she’s had concerns in the past but why would he get checked out? Unless she wanted to make sure she wouldn’t have the same type of thing with him as Neil, which honestly wouldn’t surprise me with her. It’s so obvious she’s in control here. Poor Will stuck with her. 😂

Have they gone private for these checks? Who goes for checks like that so soon in a relationship?! It’s so odd. I thought you had to have been trying for a baby for 1-2 years before investigations like that happened? What happened to just coming off the pill and trying naturally without going to a dr to see if they are “ok to have a baby”....especially during a pandemic. What the hell is wrong with her.

wouldn’t put it past her to have had ivf privately if he’s got money. That would explain all these “checks”

You know I was going to ask who thought they may have done a round of ivf privately, you get a 7/8 week scan before they discharge you. They’d have to have a reason to do that though and I’m sure her bmi is still far too high for private.

Speaking from my own experience at IVF it will be a vaginal scan if it’s been done at 7 weeks.
I can’t help but think that she’s planted the seed for us all that this pregnancy isn’t going to work out, so when it doesn’t we’re all not shocked. You can buy pregnancy scans etc on the internet if you’re desperate!
sceptical I know but we know what she’s like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.