Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her first birthday with him, and she has already trapped him with a baby. This thread title is so true....lying about the pill. Sure was
True! But it does show she’s probably one of the very few people that’s been using a turkey baster before Christmas! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s started buying baby stuff at 7 weeks?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jeez, the next 7 months are gonna be very long! I wish she’d make her insta public again!

Reactions: 5
I’m just shaking my head over here. I truly, truly hope that she “womans up” if there really is a child at stake. Her fantasy life of being an influencer or any kind of “social media star”has been hilarious and delusional for years, and I feel like Neil was on board with it as it made his life more bearable. Mental illness is possibly at play here, and if it is not, there are bizarre immaturity issues. Best case scenario is that she starts a mummy YouTube channel and gets some decent support. Worst case scenario, there is no pregnancy and this has all been a desperate ploy for online attention.

I cringe when I see her buying baby bits already. I honestly do hope she has a smooth healthy pregnancy but miscarriage is so common I just feel like she isn’t being realistic with herself about the chances of miscarriage. She’s already buying socks ffs, not particularly something sentimental that you’d buy as a cute first item together. She said on her stories she’s going window shopping today for a pram but then posted that it wasn’t for her it was for a friend...then she said something like ‘obviously I already know which one I want so I want to go and push it to see if it’s the one’....like who already knows which pram they want at 7/8 weeks pregnant?! I’m 20 weeks pregnant and haven’t even thought about it yet! It would be heartbreaking for her to get her hopes up and start buying things and then she loses the baby :cry:

I also can’t believe she’s already buying blue socks :ROFLMAO: I know girls can wear blue socks too but we know she wants a boy...buying blue things isn’t going to influence the sex Elaine! Gender disappointment can have a massive impact on mental health and connection to the pregnancy/baby. She needs to prepare herself for the possibility she could have a girl. I’d love to see her reaction lol

Reactions: 7
She needs to grow the duck up to be honest

7 weeks is way too early. But then again, the sooner she goes public with it, the longer she has with the attention. Thats what she is, an attention seeker.

I’m just shaking my head over here. I truly, truly hope that she “womans up” if there really is a child at stake. Her fantasy life of being an influencer or any kind of “social media star”has been hilarious and delusional for years, and I feel like Neil was on board with it as it made his life more bearable. Mental illness is possibly at play here, and if it is not, there are bizarre immaturity issues. Best case scenario is that she starts a mummy YouTube channel and gets some decent support. Worst case scenario, there is no pregnancy and this has all been a desperate ploy for online attention.
Absolutely spot on. She lives some sort of YouTube fantasy life doesn’t she. She watches that many YouTube videos, that’s what am she spends all her time doing....has done for years and years. It’s like she’s been sucked into that and is living out some kind of YouTube virtual world because she doesn’t know what’s real life and YouTubers lives any more.

Reactions: 3
I cringe when I see her buying baby bits already. I honestly do hope she has a smooth healthy pregnancy but miscarriage is so common I just feel like she isn’t being realistic with herself about the chances of miscarriage. She’s already buying socks ffs, not particularly something sentimental that you’d buy as a cute first item together. She said on her stories she’s going window shopping today for a pram but then posted that it wasn’t for her it was for a friend...then she said something like ‘obviously I already know which one I want so I want to go and push it to see if it’s the one’....like who already knows which pram they want at 7/8 weeks pregnant?! I’m 20 weeks pregnant and haven’t even thought about it yet! It would be heartbreaking for her to get her hopes up and start buying things and then she loses the baby :cry:

I also can’t believe she’s already buying blue socks :ROFLMAO: I know girls can wear blue socks too but we know she wants a boy...buying blue things isn’t going to influence the sex Elaine! Gender disappointment can have a massive impact on mental health and connection to the pregnancy/baby. She needs to prepare herself for the possibility she could have a girl. I’d love to see her reaction lol
Me & my partner brought an outfit when we found out unfortunately suffered a miscarriage. Hope this doesn’t happen to her obviously wouldn’t wish that on anyone but having a reminder of clothes etc was hard to see.. she needs to wait and get excited about buying things later on..

Me & my partner brought an outfit when we found out unfortunately suffered a miscarriage. Hope this doesn’t happen to her obviously wouldn’t wish that on anyone but having a reminder of clothes etc was hard to see.. she needs to wait and get excited about buying things later on..
I’m so sorry to hear this 💕

Elaine has it all planned, even down to what she will do with the baby clothes if she has a miscarriage. Not sure if that’s normal to already have plans for something as horrific as that?

I’m so sorry for your loss 💔

We’ve only bought a blanket and a teddy ourselves so they’re the only baby things we have in the house. My mum on the other hand has been given loads of second hand baby bits from family friends so her house is full of baby stuff :ROFLMAO: at least we wouldn’t have to sort through it all if the worst happens. I certainly wouldn’t be going out to buy baby clothes at 8 weeks if I was her.

She’s posted on insta that she’s not feeling well today but doesn’t think it’s pregnancy related, so she’s not going pram shopping today. Makes me think the pram shopping was really for herself and she’s been told by so many people she’s getting way too ahead of herself

she's that hot that she can't get dressed and had to loosely put a dressing gown over herself, shes also been away over night, eaten out, gone shopping ... Id be booking a covid test if i was Elaine

Reactions: 6
she's that hot that she can't get dressed and had to loosely put a dressing gown over herself, shes also been away over night, eaten out, gone shopping ... Id be booking a covid test if i was Elaine
She thinks covids a load of rubbish though doesn’t she, probably wouldn’t of crossed her mind it could be that!

Reactions: 4
ha ha she stayed at a hotel on a street that she thinks is quite quiet looking. That street is actually one of very few rough areas of York. It gets very noisy at night with all the students and drinkers leaving the pubs in town. There’s also Yacro down there too and lots of student accommodation.

Didn’t she have steak as well? Some of it looked very rare so I hope that was Wills.

So she was moaning the other day when amazon came too early in the morning and now the post hadn’t been delivered and it was 2pm. These delivery companies really need to do better and work around Elaines schedule. Even though they are overworked like crazy right now and Elaine is at home all day. 😒

• Haha
I'm really surprised she's not acting happier and more excited. This is something she's wanting for years, and she talks about it with as much enthusiasm as I do for working on a weekend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.