Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like Will is gonna be the one getting up and dealing with all the "icky" stuff. Or maybe she will do a total 180 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I really feel like Will is gonna be the one getting up and dealing with all the "icky" stuff. Or maybe she will do a total 180 :ROFLMAO:
Given she won’t even deal with the bins because ‘it’s a blue job’ I’d say she’s going to be 100% useless.

I’d be concerned to be so far away from my mum and support network when I’m about to have a baby. Not something I’d be wanting to do away from them.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t seem to be talking about the baby much at all, considering how long she’s waited for this. When she does, she doesn’t seem excited or overly happy at all. It’s so strange. Unless she’s actually being nice and thinking of others and the other ladies who it may hurt to hear things like that, highly doubt it though, this is Elaine I’m talking about, selfish individual!

Reactions: 8
Will mustn’t have a CLUE about this Instagram of hers, she’s always whispering into her stories and looking around as if she’s going to be caught.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think He does know about it as He appeared in her Instagram stories when She was exercising at home but I believe that He thinks it's weird that She talks to her phone so much so I think She's trying to hide it now.

Great basis for a relationship 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow, wow, wow! She’s preggers, I can’t believe it. Just read the last few pages of this thread. I don’t see this going well. And they better not get a puppy!

Reactions: 7
So the only stories she’s made today are when Will was went to check where to park and then when he went back to park somewhere.

Also please someone tell her not to do bottom lash eyeliner.
90AC4737-A0FC-44FC-91B9-17BCEA552F63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her first birthday with him, and she has already trapped him with a baby. This thread title is so true....lying about the pill. Sure was

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.