Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already milking the 'exhaustion' then??

Ffs elaine, grow up and stop being a bleeping princess.
She milked it before pregnancy 😂 naps all the time and doing nothing...
can guarantee she’ll milk all the symptoms of pregnancy and it will be the worse anyone has ever had them...

Reactions: 7
I am happy for her despite the fact she blocked me last year for no reason (I'd always been nice to her). I do worry this is too soon and too fast. I hope this changes her as a person, I do wonder what her family think?

Reactions: 5
I am happy for her despite the fact she blocked me last year for no reason (I'd always been nice to her). I do worry this is too soon and too fast. I hope this changes her as a person, I do wonder what her family think?
She keeps declining my follow requests even though I've always been nice to her.

Reactions: 3
She keeps declining my follow requests even though I've always been nice to her.
Me too. Admittedly I came on here shortly after as I was very confused as to why she blocked me after 3 years of following her and being supportive. I don't regret anything I've said about her albeit I've never said anything that could be classed as "trolling". I've only ever commented on things shes done and her often absurd behaviour.

She can't exactly complain on having a small support circle when she blocks people who have a genuinely positive interest in her as a person.

Me too. Admittedly I came on here shortly after as I was very confused as to why she blocked me after 3 years of following her and being supportive. I don't regret anything I've said about her albeit I've never said anything that could be classed as "trolling". I've only ever commented on things shes done and her often absurd behaviour.

She can't exactly complain on having a small support circle when she blocks people who have a genuinely positive interest in her as a person.
Yes, I think most of us came here after being blocked by her for no reason.

She clearly has followers who were in the same situation as she was....ie struggling to conceive or ivf etc

She could be a bit more sensitive to them. Also, its quite sad she is going online about all of this, surely these are the exciting times shared with family and friends. Just shows that her own family can't be arsed with her, and she has no real life friends

Reactions: 6
She’s SUCH a bullshitter, ‘I haven’t really thought about my birthday this year’. Really? Before lockdown ended you were saying how much you wanted to go out and celebrate it.

But the baby was planned, guys.

Reactions: 9
She clearly has followers who were in the same situation as she was....ie struggling to conceive or ivf etc

She could be a bit more sensitive to them. Also, its quite sad she is going online about all of this, surely these are the exciting times shared with family and friends. Just shows that her own family can't be arsed with her, and she has no real life friends
She always use me to bang on about being being thoughtful of what they post due to people struggling to convince etc... but she won’t do that herself!

What???? I have a few weeks off this thread and she's pregnant??? What????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elaine moaning on her stories that an Amazon delivery came too early and woke her up on her day off so she made Will go and get it because she wasn’t.

what a delight she is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Elaine moaning on her stories that an Amazon delivery came too early and woke her up on her day off so she made Will go and get it because she wasn’t.

what a delight she is.
Can just see the stories from her now, the baby waking her up at 4am will have her going mad

• Heart
Reactions: 10

what a delight she is.
100% how things are going to continue, to quote princess elaine - ‘ that was nice for Will because I ain’t doing it’ 🤦🏼‍♀️😡

• Angry

what a delight she is.
ha ha I was just going to say what a delight she is, you beat me to it. Wow she’s starting to treat Will just like she did Neil! He’s got such a nightmare on his hands and now he’s even more committed to it than ever.

It’s her attitude when she says it as well 😳 nappy changes = cos I ain’t doing it!, night feeds = cos I ain’t doing it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.