Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she got a crappy reaction from her family and thats why the mood isn't more upbeat. Id say others close to them probably also think like we all do, she got her feet under the table and has now well and truely trapped him. Hard to be happy if no one around you is.

Reactions: 10
I have never known anyone to plan what to do with their baby clothes if she misscarries.

I feel awful for thinking it but....

The scan reveal, didn't look like a regular scan photo with the details at the top etc...
The lack of enthusiasm
Planning what she will do if she misscarries
Etc etc

There's like 2% of me that thinks she is faking this, even to Will. Maybe she is one of those who, says they are pregnant to stop a man leaving her (or kicking her out etc). Maybe i watched too much Jeremy Kyle back in the days. Where they suddenly miscarry when the lie cannot continue.

I pray im wrong but after knowing elaine for years and being at the end of her wicked ways in the past, and seeing her manipulate people she met online etc. I just have a small doubt

Reactions: 8
I have never known anyone to plan what to do with their baby clothes if she misscarries.

I feel awful for thinking it but....

The scan reveal, didn't look like a regular scan photo with the details at the top etc...
The lack of enthusiasm
Planning what she will do if she misscarries
Etc etc

There's like 2% of me that thinks she is faking this, even to Will. Maybe she is one of those who, says they are pregnant to stop a man leaving her (or kicking her out etc). Maybe i watched too much Jeremy Kyle back in the days. Where they suddenly miscarry when the lie cannot continue.

I pray im wrong but after knowing elaine for years and being at the end of her wicked ways in the past, and seeing her manipulate people she met online etc. I just have a small doubt
Wow, I really hope that this isn’t the case 😕 would be awful

Reactions: 5
That post the other day about "has anyone had no pregnancy symptoms but had a healthy pregnancy"...really makes me feel like she was setting out the first step to her plan....cant believe i can even think that of someone, but Elaine is different to everyone else, and for all the wrong reasons and is absolutely capable of making stuff like this up. Please prove us wrong Elaine, please!

Reactions: 4
No pregnancy symptoms, she’s only what 8 weeks. My 2nd one I had no idea until I was 10 weeks! What is she expecting? Probably any excuse to spend more time on the sofa!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the stranger on Netflix- where the husband finds the fake pregnancy website which the wife used to buy scans etc

Id hate to think this is what she's doing but she's asking the strangest questions for someone who's only 8 weeks pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She doesn't seem excited at all. I think the only reason she was desperate for a baby is because of her sister.

Did anyone watch the stranger on Netflix- where the husband finds the fake pregnancy website which the wife used to buy scans etc

Id hate to think this is what she's doing but she's asking the strangest questions for someone who's only 8 weeks pregnant
SUCH A GOOD SERIES! And yes! That’s where my mind went!

I've not seen anything. Maybe she's doing a "it was Rebekah Vardy's account" ala Colleen Rooney 🕵
It was on her stories not too long ago...she said she already knew what she’d do with the things she’s already bought, and I’m sure she said the name of the place she’d donate too but I can’t remember where it was she said.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t want to think she would make it up but I did find it weird that she announced it so early because she wanted to love this baby from the start. I doubt many if any of her family are on the weight loss Instagram account. The friends on there seem like internet friends. Even will doesn’t understand it so why announce it to a group of random strangers and then do a live the next day chatting to them. You can show your baby love and share the news without these random people knowing. She had the most amount of watchers ive ever seen and she was loving it. That’s what makes me think she’s doing it for attention, maybe. I hope not though.

She said if she miscarried, she would donate the clothes so that’s she was ok with buying them because she knew what she’d do with them. When I had a miscarriage, I kept the things in a box or in hope for another baby to wear them. Something is off with her for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Gosh I really doubt she is making it up. I know people do, but i just really hope she would't stoop so low. She's just such an odd woman. She has no friends and no life. She's lucky to have found Will to be honest. I wish her the best with the baby, it's such a shame she's such a vile person though. No wonder she has no one else to share her news with.

Reactions: 10
Oh come on, I think you’re all being a bit over the top and mean to be honest. If she wants to announce her pregnancy at 7 weeks then bloody let her, it’s not doing any one any harm. And to suggest she’s lying about being pregnant in the first place is awful, and if she does miss carry now I guess you’re all going to suggest she’s lying about that too. She can’t win!

Oh come on, I think you’re all being a bit over the top and mean to be honest. If she wants to announce her pregnancy at 7 weeks then bloody let her, it’s not doing any one any harm. And to suggest she’s lying about being pregnant in the first place is awful, and if she does miss carry now I guess you’re all going to suggest she’s lying about that too. She can’t win!

Do you follow Elaine?
Everyone here has said it's great news for her as its always been what she wanted but if you followed Elaine you'd know how annoyed she would be if someone else announced that early.

Reactions: 7
It is all is a bit strange but surely she wouldn’t go so low as to fake all this?!?

The first midwife appointment or booking appointment is before 10 weeks, then she will be referred for her 12 week scan from there. She will get her green notes at her 12 week scan.

Do you see a midwife at 9 weeks?

I thought you had it all at 12 weeks once you've been to the GP and referred to anti natal etc

I havent a clue how it works but also, to post this after all the speculation here.

Like I say, I hope im wrong but I have 2% niggling doubt right now

Reactions: 5
I think because Elaine is known for being a liar this sadly means that whatever she now says, people will doubt her. She’s like the boy who cried wolf. And nobody stopped her from announcing her pregnancy when she did. :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.