Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might say bath but omg your version is SO much better/funnier!
oh yeah I thought Bam might have been her name for a bit of you know what. ‘Will it’s time for some bam bam. Cover your eyes, turn the light off and don’t come anywhere near me’

Reactions: 8
Left is before, when they first moved in and right is now with her new curtains

These are on her highlights, notice the bedroom curtains touch the ceiling as does the tv! Why is everything so high up? how does she get it so wrong every single time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She likes things high up, remember Neil had to stand on a ladder to take her photos

Reactions: 12
I though it said bam and though of that too Those curtains will get filthy, not really needed but can she not take up some curtains to make them fit properly?!

Perfume shelves, so ‘work’ is FM fragrances then?

Reactions: 4
She likes things high up, remember Neil had to stand on a ladder to take her photos
I was going to say things are so high so Will has to get on the work tops/step ladder to turn things off/clean, while he’s there she will go and do a try on haul then say “Will take a pic of me will you”

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised she's turned that ultra modern kitchen into granny central.

The fucking cheek of her writing Will a to do list for his own house. Wake up Will and see the light before it's too late!!

Reactions: 8
When they went to buy the curtain rail last night, they ended up spending close to £100 because they got a rug and slippers for her Mum for Christmas too. Will paid for it but she said she paid for coffee and he pipes up with ‘no I paid for those too.’ I love how she makes out she is responsible for the new decor but it’s all out of his pocket

Why would she have curtains that will drag across a sink and draining board? They won’t even meet in the middle because of the tap.

Reactions: 11
Oh yes the slippers....not Guineas ones though!

Reactions: 1
From the photos it Actually looks like a nice modern house.. which she’s gonna ruin filling it with tat and charity shop finds she doesn’t need...

Reactions: 3
She'll be ragin we know her exactly what her old address was. Be interesting to see if it gets deleted later

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.