Elaine12Jones #8 Moving in with Will, lying about the Pill, always moaning that she’s ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, now she’s not getting a puppy because the breeders have sold them all already.

Reactions: 2
Oh, now she’s not getting a puppy because the breeders have sold them all already.
Lucky escape for the puppy! She should go to a shelter and adopt a trained senior dog that just wants to nap all day. Save a life rather than ruining one!

Reactions: 12
I bet she got lots of questions after posting that clip of her mug! I bet they peed her right off as well like when she makes hints at other things like pregnancy. She’s always makes hints at things and then gets peed off at all the questions, I’m sure it’s deliberate though cos she thrives off it really, like we do watching her 🤣. She annoys us but we love it really 🤣

Lucky escape for the puppy! She should go to a shelter and adopt a trained senior dog that just wants to nap all day. Save a life rather than ruining one!
Ha ha the family of 3 that nap all day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I hope she doesn't get a puppy, she will not be able to cope with it plus all the time it takes to look after and train.
I have just taken on a puppy, the gap between my last one is 10 years.
I am 10 years older and my goodness it is hard work, you have to put the time in.
I love every minute of it though but can't imagine how lazy Elaine would get on.
Poor pup 🐶

Reactions: 5
So she was sat in the car for over an hour this morning waiting for Will to come out of his doctors appointment, and after that they were planning on doing their food shop together. I know we’ve said it before, but surely she isn’t working if she can just fanny about in the middle of the day?! I don’t know why she even pretends she still has a job, it’s so obvious she doesn’t. I think they made her redundant or said she couldn‘t do the job from Yorkshire. Either that or at the very least they’ve made her go part time and she’s too embarrassed to admit it, or just wants to sit around being lazy without as much judgement.

Oh I hope she doesn't get a puppy, she will not be able to cope with it plus all the time it takes to look after and train.
I have just taken on a puppy, the gap between my last one is 10 years.
I am 10 years older and my goodness it is hard work, you have to put the time in.
I love every minute of it though but can't imagine how lazy Elaine would get on.
Poor pup 🐶
Yes we got a puppy in August after being on a waiting list since January. We’ve wanted a dog for years and are finally in a position financially and work-wise where we could finally get one. It’s the best thing we’ve ever done but so much hard work at times...and we’re lucky we’ve got a really easy, calm and obedient dog! I couldn’t imagine Elaine even putting in half as much care and effort that it takes to train and look after a puppy, let alone if she gets one that’s a constant bundle of energy that needs attention 24 hours a day. She has wanted a puppy for all of 5 minutes, I doubt her and Will have thought through the realities (insurance, vet bills, emergency care, grooming, toilet training, what happens if they separate or have a child, who will look after it if they go on holiday...to Mexico:ROFLMAO: etc etc). You have to have eyes in the back of your head and we all know lazy Elaine prefers to sit her arse on the sofa and have her nana naps. I’m so glad the breeder didn’t have one available for her. Maybe it was an excuse because she doesn’t think Elaine is responsible enough. She looks a right fool with that mug now though!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
2021 is her year guys. House parties and dancing nights out? You have to get off the sofa to do that.
D89AA3A8-AD94-4103-B4DB-AE60500001AB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2021 is her year guys. House parties and dancing nights out? You have to get off the sofa to do that.View attachment 282146
Friend shopping days? What friends?

Shopping without masks? Sorry but I think the masks are going to be here for sometime yet, also they aren’t that bad!

When has she ever done any of these things? Or wanted too

Don’t blame this year! blame the fact you’re a lazy sod that loves the sofa and only leaves to go to Asda
Asdassss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2021 is her year guys. House parties and dancing nights out? You have to get off the sofa to do that.View attachment 282146
She’s being very optimistic, it’s 2021 in 3 months and there is no light at the end of the tunnel yet. We’ve all been told it will still be here next year.
She’s never been on a family day out has she 🤔 or is her 8am Saturday shop in Asda with her mum classed as a family day out!?
Who is she trying to kid making out that she’s bursting at the seams with pals that she can do it all with ... next joke Elaine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a load of tosh! As if you chat to a new friend about the scales! I’ve made a couple of new friends and the last thing I think I’d talk to them about is the scales even though I’ve weight to lose. She is obsessed with the scales, the scales don’t define me........she’s just waiting for that person to come in and say that being healthy with a healthy weight is so important and that being overweight is this and that so she can get all wound up by it and argumentative then block them 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a load of tosh! As if you chat to a new friend about the scales! I’ve made a couple of new friends and the last thing I think I’d talk to them about is the scales even though I’ve weight to lose. She is obsessed with the scales, the scales don’t define me........she’s just waiting for that person to come in and say that being healthy with a healthy weight is so important and that being overweight is this and that so she can get all wound up by it and argumentative then block them 🤣
She’d love to know your opinion?? Lol but if it isn’t the same as hers be careful lol you WILL be blocked!!! 😆

Reactions: 4
She wanted a filter to hide the fact she’s wearing no make up, greasy hair and has a dressing grown on. She thinks she’s looking old too. Getting rid of the weird half line of black eyeliner under each eye would be a start. It’s such a weird ageing look on her
A6F6AEE5-2E08-42CA-99F2-E01FE69C82F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.