Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the 12 is for her birthday date, i remember her saying once! Don't forget the birthday obsession.
Oh yes it’s that again soon, I guess we are lucky to be missing her countdown. She probably won’t have a countdown though cos she’s all alone this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Drunk dancer?? What when she’s playing Bryan Adams on her laptop of a wild Saturday night?

Gin-she only jumped on that bandwagon because it’s trendy, I bet she drinks it with bloody lemonade 😷
Ehm let’s not bash the gin and lemonade drinkers please! That’s too far 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Only Me that drinks it with tonic then?.....:ROFLMAO: Has to be Fever Tree though, not some Asda shite

Reactions: 8
I've just read her thread on guru gossip and it was created around the time I followed her. I remember her being a chronic complainer and this was the reason I unfollowed.
Reading that thread has made me remember how awful she was to Neil. This new fella is going to get a shock when her true colours show.

Reactions: 11
I've just read her thread on guru gossip and it was created around the time I followed her. I remember her being a chronic complainer and this was the reason I unfollowed.
Reading that thread has made me remember how awful she was to Neil. This new fella is going to get a shock when her true colours show.
I feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.