Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah very surprised she’s not back in the run up to her birthday!! Definitely a void not hearing any updates on her 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What is she’s on a new insta account under a new name we don’t know 🤭 I found her on Twitter. Elaine12jones but she’s not active 😭

Reactions: 4
Come back Elaine, we miss youuuuuuuu 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Not even joking, I'm deadly serious.

I haven't bought any gifts, I can't without your gift guides! Come back!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’ll be back, once this has died down a bit. She’ll have to come back I bet Loverboy won’t care about her matalanssssss hauls and shite outfits. Plus she seeks validation from strangers on the internet.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm missing her but I am missing the absolute comedy car crash of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I miss the drama but wouldn’t say I miss her 🤣 was good while it lasted, she needs to come back already!

Reactions: 5
I do wonder if she'll take some time away, come back super skinny and possibly pregnant

Reactions: 3
I feel it is the best thing that could of happened to her and Neil.
It would be good if she did return having lost weight and pregnant. I know it was awful the way she treated Neil and the way the split was handled, but in all honesty I do feel it was the best thing that could happen to them.

Reactions: 3
I feel it is the best thing that could of happened to her and Neil.
It would be good if she did return having lost weight and pregnant. I know it was awful the way she treated Neil and the way the split was handled, but in all honesty I do feel it was the best thing that could happen to them.
Think she probably had a mini breakdown or something, her marriage ended, straight into a new relationship, fell out with her mum AND still hadn’t lost any weight, that’s a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.