Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will be back in the new year, with a new account and under a different name

Reactions: 8
Her marriage is over??? Shes blocked from Instagram a few years ago but i was thinking about her today so came to snoop.

Reactions: 3
Her marriage is over??? Shes blocked from Instagram a few years ago but i was thinking about her today so came to snoop.
Her and Neil decided to separate. She's got a new man on the go 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I miss you Elaine! Come back! Christmas wasn't the same without all your gingerbread bits around the house and boots gift sets bought in January!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I miss you Elaine! Come back! Christmas wasn't the same without all your gingerbread bits around the house and boots gift sets bought in January!
🤣🤣🤣 I hope she comes back, just wanna see all the tit she’s boufht everyone for next Christmas 🤣👍🏻

Reactions: 8
Dammit I saw this thread pop up and thought she'd come back to Instagram 😭

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine all the "new year, new me" nonsense she would be posting!! Come back Elaine, I could do with a laugh!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.