Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s saying User Not Found now. But she’ll be back, full of tit saying “duck us c*nts” Because she just loves drama.
If she was even remotely normal she’d stay off social media and sort her car crash life out. It’s a tall ask tho.

Reactions: 6
So bets on how long she stays gone?
im saying she will be back Friday night

Reactions: 5
Deffo all for the drama and attention. I guarantee she’s reading this thread right now as we speak because she can’t stay away and of course she cares what people think. People aren’t just going to stop talking about you Elaine because you’ve let insta... we will carry on 😂 and you can’t stay away 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that was interesting to say the least...she was waiting for 180 viewers to appear, keeping everyone on their seats saying she was really nervous and having heart palpitations.
People were trying to guess and she was saying, "no I'm not moving in with Lee - I barely know him, it's not a new job, it's not a new car, hes not moving in with me". Etc..
Then she blurted it out with an absolute psychopath looking face, eyes bulging out of that massive head and said something along the lines of, "yes some of you have guessed it, I'm leaving Instagram. All of those c***s and trolls on that website I've had enough of them". It was short but to the point.
Can't remember it word for word but my goodness she is absolutely crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will be back before the end of the week. She can’t help herself. She managed a couple of hours the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Deffo all for the drama and attention. I guarantee she’s reading this thread right now as we speak because she can’t stay away and of course she cares what people think. People aren’t just going to stop talking about you Elaine because you’ve let insta... we will carry on 😂 and you can’t stay away 🙃
She’s so reading here right now - Hi Elaine!!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s funny that she doesn’t realise she’s playing right in to our hands

Reactions: 7
She’s pathetic....in order to see this thread she must have a certain amount of posts. So she’s gone out of her way to get her post count up just so she can read the thread! Nobody is forcing her to read it :unsure:

Reactions: 4
She’s pathetic....in order to see this thread she must have a certain amount of posts. So she’s gone out of her way to get her post count up just so she can read the thread! Nobody is forcing her to read it :unsure:
Not anymore, since she’s moved out of micro influencers anyone can see it.

You still here Elaine?????? 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.