Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be i have not been on instagram since her live last saturday/sunday but i do know on one of her lives Somone suggested that and she said i would rather delete my account

People were getting snooty with her saying “ we aren’t all trolls” Etc, bet they’re the ones who were blocked.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she will come over here now and have her day as she doesn’t like it that we have an opinion at all!! Hello. Leave your husband, jump into bed with someone else and people will talk.

Reactions: 7
Wait what did she say ?
Come on word for word girl lol 😂
She was waiting for loads of people to join before she said anything, she almost got to 200 - she was acting like a 12 year old 😂
Then she just said she’s leaving Instagram as she’s sick of us c***s on here 🙄
That was literally it, then she left 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She was waiting for loads of people to join before she said anything, she almost got to 200 - she was acting like a 12 year old 😂
But was it not the other day she said she did not care what we think ?

Reactions: 7
That was literally it, then she left 😂
I'm sure the other day she was playing the big I am and saying she didn't care what we thought

Reactions: 8
Nikki what did she say did she say why or mention blocking people ?
No she didn’t mention blocking, she was waiting untilher watch count went up to 150, then 170, it did reach over 200 in the end. She just said I’m really nervous, ok ok I’ll say, I’m leaving Instagram bye. She just went, was very cocky as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stupid cow. She blocked me before she left. Oh well, there’s plenty more on Instaworld I can love to hate 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.