Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back, she loves the drama, why did she have to announce the announcement before if happened? Attention seeking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was probably hoping for a spot on the itv news at 10.

***Breaking news - attention seeking duck up Elaine Jones is leaving Instagram due to airing her dirty laundry in public & then throwing her toys out of the pram when someone dares to discuss her***

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her mam called her out on her behaviour and called her. Elaine probably thinks her Mam is a troll!

Reactions: 9
Don't worry, we won't be missing out, we literally know her routine inside out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes i swear i read yesterday its not private anymore so anyone can see it ?

She was probably hoping for a spot on the itv news at 10.

***Breaking news - attention seeking duck up Elaine Jones is leaving Instagram due to airing her dirty laundry in public & then throwing her toys out of the pram when someone dares to discuss her***
did she remove you before she went ? so you know if she comes back

I wonder if Sofia was her mum or even more likely her sister!
i actually thought about this and there are either not reply because 1) chatting rubbish and they dont even know elaine saying it to cause rucus 2)they know elaine and know the come back of opening there mouths

Reactions: 5
Guys it’s been a full 13 hours. How are we all coping? Hope everyone isn’t too devastated. I am going to have to go to bandmsss at lunch to feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think someone is here and that’s prompted Elaine to leave insta, more so than us talking about her.

Reactions: 9
Someone is def on here, who has been passing the info on.
She will be back though, she doesn't have any real life friends so will be on a live by the weekend i am sure of it

Reactions: 5
Why does it matter if the thread is private or not though?
i was a bit confused how it all worked so if it was private it would mean you would have to post x amount before seeing the thread but now makes sense it is not private i fully believe sofa is her mum do you remember that open letter saying she knew she will see it and she refused to give away how she knows her mum sees the post ?

and she also said people are contacting her mum but would not say how and said her mum does not have Instagram or Facebook

Reactions: 3
Elaine is an absolute witch!!

Just because she isn't on instagram anymore, it doesnt mean our opinions of her and her pathetic behaviour will stop

Reactions: 7
I think a lot of her followers come on here or will be joining now that she's gone so that they can read what everyone's been saying about her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.