Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like she can’t keep off social media. She won’t be off it long as who will she talk to. What happens when she needs advice on getting waxed 🤣

Reactions: 4
And Elaine, this is what you get when you put EVERY little detail of your life on social media, people are bound to have opinions!
Anywaysssss hun, thanks for keeping us all entertained for all these years. Maybe Netflix will be in touch with you soon to talk about making a tv series on you 😂 let's request them to name it, 'Addictively Annoying'
PS- good luck Lee 🙃

Reactions: 11
What a delirious massive twit she is. Shove your insta, your life is still a train wreck no running from that!

Reactions: 6
Course she is here. I imagine Lee is here too and his family having a good read of the back catalogue of the car crash that is Elainesworld.

Reactions: 8
Not anymore, since she’s moved out of micro influencers anyone can see it.

You still here Elaine?????? 😂
Oh I didn’t know that! She was clearly reading the thread even before it moved though. Either way, she’s just raging because she knows deep down the posters here are right about her

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn’t know that! She was clearly reading the thread even before it moved though. Either way, she’s just raging because she knows deep down the posters here are right about her
Oh yeah for sure, she’s probably been based in Gammons thread 😂

Reactions: 4
Her other account is still there. She might start boring her “real life” followers with her trips to Asda and Matalan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been following this post for a while and reading them with no problems, I changed my phone then all of a sudden I didn’t have authority to read anymore. It drove me insane! I even tried reading from different pcs and created a new rattle account hahahaha! SAD I know, but anyway I kept going back on to see if it would let me then I found #6 which I can read fine, I’ve been commenting to make sure I don’t lose access again. I can now also see #5 (yay!) gonna go back and catch up ha. It would seem some of elaines close family and “friends” are here too!

Reactions: 5
I’m reckoning very soon it will go tits up with Lee. Elaine hasn’t got a stable mind, so she seems to fall out with everyone. She obviously does read on here, and she can’t handle the truth. She lies about every single aspect of her life, then when she’s pulled up on it says we are all cunts- classy Elaine. Very classy!!

Reactions: 8
Not anymore, since she’s moved out of micro influencers anyone can see it.

You still here Elaine?????? 😂
Maybe that’s why she’s upset now because she’s not classed as an influencer she’s just your average Instagrammer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think we touched a nerve with discussing the truth and she didn’t like it, and there’s nothing she can do to stop peoples opinions either. I had a look after her live at her feed and remember that underwear pic she posted where you could see her nipples through it... that had to be for lees benefit surely?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just caught up, so she has been all school girl and created drama about leaving? Why not just leave, instead of being an attention seeking witch.

She posted all her life and aired her dirty laundry out for everyone to see, and now she can't handle the fact people talk about her and disagree with what she is doing. Should have kept your psycho mouth shut then hey, hun!!

She will be back

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty pissed off that she’s trying to play the victim by blaming us for her leaving Instagram. When you air your dirty laundry and act like a witch in public then people WILL air their own views back.
Grow up Elaine and sort out the mess you’ve made. This is all your own fault so don’t blame “trolls”. We’re just normal people appalled at your crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 13
At the end of the day, it was her choice to share her tit show life on the Internet so she only has herself to blame!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.