Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being mean but surely her bf is bored of talking about her weight and diet ? Every day she's saying "we were talking about the 4lbs I've lost.." "we were discussing how much slimmer my face is ". Like he must be losing his mind listening to that constantly ?!

Reactions: 12
Not being mean but surely her bf is bored of talking about her weight and diet ? Every day she's saying "we were talking about the 4lbs I've lost.." "we were discussing how much slimmer my face is ". Like he must be losing his mind listening to that constantly ?!
She just hasn’t changed one bit, it’s such a shame. I was hoping this was a fresh change for her but she is doing exactly the same things she did with Neil... weird teas (portion sizes) binging on snacks and trying to make us believe she is burning calories!! Stopping every few minutes to video sheep and cows isn’t burning calories lol and constantly talking about not caring how much she weighs and what size she is!!! But cares what we think she is🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My word, elaine hasn't changed at all.

Why does she always do the same tit....oooh guess my weight blah blah blah

Also 4lbs will not make a difference to her face

Elaine may have made a new account but my word, she is still the same boring pathetic person

She said the other day that all her photos are genuine. Does she think all her followers are thick or maybe some are??? She puts two photos up and one is clearly filtered and she’s sucking in her cheekbones

I’ve never met someone who is so self- obsessed. Every minute of every day is spent pouting, digging for compliments on social media and obsessing about food

Reactions: 9
She just hasn’t changed one bit, it’s such a shame. I was hoping this was a fresh change for her but she is doing exactly the same things she did with Neil... weird teas (portion sizes) binging on snacks and trying to make us believe she is burning calories!! Stopping every few minutes to video sheep and cows isn’t burning calories lol and constantly talking about not caring how much she weighs and what size she is!!! But cares what we think she is🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Not forgetting the strange time she eats her tea! What 7/8pm when everyone else has long had tea. I mean fair enough if she worked shifts that meant she had her meals around her work but she doesn’t does she!

She said the other day that all her photos are genuine. Does she think all her followers are thick or maybe some are??? She puts two photos up and one is clearly filtered and she’s sucking in her cheekbones

I’ve never met someone who is so self- obsessed. Every minute of every day is spent pouting, digging for compliments on social media and obsessing about food
Those photos she takes herself now are all angled to make her look slimmer in the face than the old fat faced ones but on her instagram ‘Wil’ has taken a few of her head on (not up the telegraph pole) and her face truly is as fat as the old ones.

Also when she goes on about how her 5lb loss has made a difference in her face and her clothes are hanging off her I just can’t believe that. It takes about a stone or more I’m sure to feel such the difference that she is making out it to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And what’s this obsession with Pizza all of sudden... I’ve followed her since the YT days and I distinctly remember Neil liking and wanting to order Pizza, but she didn’t like pizzas lol!!!
And!!! Neil was never allowed a beard and was made out to be a scruff as soon as he got a little bit of stubble... yet, the last boyfriend and this one has a fooking beard 🧔🏼 😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And what’s this obsession with Pizza all of sudden... I’ve followed her since the YT days and I distinctly remember Neil liking and wanting to order Pizza, but she didn’t like pizzas lol!!!
And!!! Neil was never allowed a beard and was made out to be a scruff as soon as he got a little bit of stubble... yet, the last boyfriend and this one has a fooking beard 🧔🏼 😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah i remember her saying she wasn't keen on pizza, she would eat it but she didnt love it. now she has pizza and onion rings 3 times a week. healthy diet!

She always compares a posed selfie with a pic someone else took. They are not comparable!

Reactions: 4
She is NOT a 14. When she lost a few stone on cambridge she admitted she still wasn't a size 14 even after the weight loss.

Why does she get dressed to go for a casual walk like she’s about to do the London Marathon lol 🏃‍♂️ jeez just wear a pair of jeans or shorts or something? come home have a shower and put your Jim jams on 🤷‍♀️ What must she look like to the locals? a casual walk, in gym leggings!? And now a bum bag? And every day sheep... chickens and views? I presume we are supposed to be amazed? I was the first time she showed us! I thought that’s a lovely place to walk... now film something else hun 🙏

How does she think she’s burning 550+ calories walking?! She’s not going for an intensive hike, she is literally going for a stroll?! I burn 550 calories when I cycle 12 miles up and down a lot of hills. She must realise that isn’t accurate or is she just delusional

How does she think she’s burning 550+ calories walking?! She’s not going for an intensive hike, she is literally going for a stroll?! I burn 550 calories when I cycle 12 miles up and down a lot of hills. She must realise that isn’t accurate or is she just delusional
That is like a one hour solid Zumba. No way is she doing that from a walk. I walk 6 miles every Sunday and barely burn 300.

I don’t think shes got the watch configured right.

Why does she get dressed to go for a casual walk like she’s about to do the London Marathon lol 🏃‍♂️ jeez just wear a pair of jeans or shorts or something? come home have a shower and put your Jim jams on 🤷‍♀️ What must she look like to the locals? a casual walk, in gym leggings!? And now a bum bag? And every day sheep... chickens and views? I presume we are supposed to be amazed? I was the first time she showed us! I thought that’s a lovely place to walk... now film something else hun 🙏
That black gilet clearly doesn't come close to doing up 🙈 also the bumbag wtf 😅

She must be delusional thinking she's burning 500+ calories from her daily walk. Eating Maltesers, haribo and onion rings. Cant see her losing anymore weight. She's doing no weigh may for a reason.

What fitness app does she use? A magic one maybe. I did a 8 mile walk yesterday up and down hills and my tracker put it at 500 calories burned. And now she's having multiple treats every day she's not going to lose anything. She obviously thinks burning 600 calories with a stroll means she can have biscuits and jellies and will still lose weight. Sadly I think her new routine is gone out the window like all the other diets

Reactions: 2
Wot the hell she wearing is it winter or summer 😂. Look like she wearing to coats and the hood y it like tht. O it’s no neil photo don’t make her look flattering 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.