Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even care what size people think she is? There's more important things going on in the world right now!!

So today there is a “fault” with the my protein leggings 🤪
Yeah her fat ass ripped them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she start a video, looking away from the camera and pouting as if she doesn't know she's being filmed...When it's her who's videoing ..?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She thinks she’s done over 2000 steps from dancing round the room 🤣🙄 again, it works on wrist movement when walking so you could stand in one spot and just move your arms and it will still count steps.

Reactions: 2
The face to face Friday. She does not have that jawline on her lives 🤭
When she’s caught out in a picture and then posts it it always looks worse than the one on the left as well as the right. She just knows how to do the angles now. As for a dress size 14/16 ha ha ha she’s a tiny bit lower in weight than me but is also 4” shorter than me. Her bmi is also more than mine, and I wear an 18 sometimes 20. I was also 11st7 at my height and was wearing a 12/14 so no way is she a 14/16, but then her squeezing in to things and buying oversized a lot well I suppose she can think she is. I have 12s that are oversized that I can still fit in sooooo.

Reactions: 5
duck me. Doesn’t she go ON and ON.

And for god sake woman, leave your hoody strings alone and stop pulling it and readjusting it. Clearly nervous and fidgeting

There's no way the hag burns 600 calories a day. If her calculations are actually right, she would have lost more than a single pound in a week. She obviously trying to pretend she's healthy because Wil is more health conscious and I reckon she's the kind of person to try to adjust her personality to whoever shes in a relationship with. I bet shes sneaking in chocolates when hes asleep or in the shower

Reactions: 6
She’s ALWAYS flattening her hair to her head, pointing out her sweat and touching her grubby face 🤢 she’s such a mess, makes zero effort. No wonder Will goes to bed feeling ill. We hear you hun.

• Sick
She’s morbidly obese. she claims she’s eating 1500 a day and burning 600 off. if she really was the wait would be falling off her

Reactions: 7
At nearly 16 stone there is no way she is a size 14! Why does she do this carry on over & over

No chance is she 16 stone, 5'2 and a 14 🤣🤣 I know everyone carries weight differently but my god I'm 5'8 and 11 stone and I'm a 12... duck off Elaine 😂😂😂 you're telling me you're 5 stone heavier, 6 inches shorter but there's only 1 size difference 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No chance is she 16 stone, 5'2 and a 14 🤣🤣 I know everyone carries weight differently but my god I'm 5'8 and 11 stone and I'm a 12... duck off Elaine 😂😂😂 you're telling me you're 5 stone heavier, 6 inches shorter but there's only 1 size difference 🤣🤣🤣
That’s why theres a fault with her my protein leggings 😂🤣

• Haha
im 16st and 5"5. Im a size 16 tops, 16-18 bottoms depending on the brand or style. No way is she a 14.

She wouldnt walk into Topshop and fit into a size 16 jeans with no stretch. There fore she is not a size 16.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.