Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not even a proper bumbag, its a running belt. Elaine doesn't run does she... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow.🤦🏼‍♀️
(You'd think when she was buying a new "bum bag", she could have got herself a new tshirt. That's the same one she has been wearing to "work out" in for about 4 years)

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I burned 530 calories on my couch to 5k run yesterday. (41 mins, 29 rounds of 1.30min runs 30 mins walk and I was barely running at the end). She might be burning that much because she is really overweight. I’m away my 5k burn is high but I’m a right chubbier atm.

I think she has some syncing issue between her Fitbit and phone or she thinks she’s doing a faster pace, or she’s using inaccurate step totals to work out calories. If it’s the pace she probably think she’s walking 10 miles an hour but likely walking 2.5mph ish.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she is in full pay??? I know millions of us are at home at the moment but she never seems to do a full days work. Between obsessing about food and chatting rubbish online, she can’t surely be getting much done

So she’s been back to Newcastle on an unessential trip for knickers and face cream? And to pick up some Asda bits from her Mums!! 🤬 people like this are making me so angry 😤 I haven’t been to my parents house for 7 weeks!!!! And they live in the same village!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s been back to Newcastle on an unessential trip for knickers and face cream? And to pick up some Asda bits from her Mums!! 🤬 people like this are making me so angry 😤 I haven’t been to my parents house for 7 weeks!!!! And they live in the same village!!
Plus she goes to b&m and aldi at least a couple of times a week. Makes me so mad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s such a tight arse why couldn’t she just buy some where she is or order online!! Shouldn’t be near her mums either 🙄

Reactions: 6
Did she really just do a 2 hour round trip to pick up knickers????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This really angers me. She had NO need to go to Newcastle. She could have spent £20 that it cost in petrol to get to Newcastle in Asda on a couple of T-shirt’s and a pack of underwear. Just wash your stuff more frequently?! Does she not understand that a massive part of the non essential travel is keeping people off roads to reduce the risk of traffic accidents etc. She keeps going on about how she isn’t feeling great so she could be carrying the virus for all she knows 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So selfish of her!! She should’ve been stopped by the police & fined that would’ve taught her a lesson.

ELAINE YOU DID NOT BURN 600 CALORIES FROM YOUR WALK

Unless you walked incredibly briskly and solidly for two hours ... then I take it back.

“Today was a downhill walk, so we basically walked up and then back down” 🤣

Reactions: 5
Burgers, oven chips and onion rings. followed by hairdo, biscuits and chocolates. Not sure she's grasped the idea of 'healthy eating'

So now she's gone back to eating her full calorie amount, last week she was eating a few hundred calories less everyday. Does she not realise this will lead to weight gain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.