Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burgers, oven chips and onion rings. followed by hairdo, biscuits and chocolates. Not sure she's grasped the idea of 'healthy eating'

So now she's gone back to eating her full calorie amount, last week she was eating a few hundred calories less everyday. Does she not realise this will lead to weight gain?
Don’t forget she “thinks” she’s burning 600 + calories a day walking too 🤣. Great diet!

I think they sell them in Matalans 🤭
Ha ha, gosh I remember buying Lee cooper in Matalan back in day when Matalan had just opened in my area (the early 90s)

Reactions: 2
I walked up the stairs today, must have burned 500 cals...off for a pizza 🐽

I imagine this is Elaine's mindset. She is deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has so much free time in the day but says she hasn’t been furloughed. It wouldn’t surprise me if when she says her contract on her “new job as a data analyst” ended, she has gone back to being a receptionist/working in facilities. It would make sense as to why she is barely working and has time in the day to swan off to Newcastle. My company aren’t furloughing anyone, so it could be the same with hers and she logs on for an hour or so to rely to emails/ have virtual meetings with her team. There is only so much a facilities assistant can do from home. If she had started on a new team in a new area of the business then surely they’d be giving her training, pairing her up virtually to support someone with their tasks. Getting her to do anything just to learn what’s what. From what she shows, she is barely doing anything.

• Wow
Explains why she thinks she burns 600 calories from a 30 minute walks. MATH FAIL.

I’d never noticed the onion ring thing before went through her grid and they are almost every meal WTF 😳

• Sick
The whole situation is so strange. Imagine literally just meeting someone and then moving in with them and then spending every minute of every hour with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The whole situation is so strange. Imagine literally just meeting someone and then moving in with them and then spending every minute of every hour with them.
Then making them do boomerangs for you insta. I’ve been with my husband 13 years and he’d tell me to go duck myself lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was just gonna say this very weird how she’s stressed he’s away for the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

She's going to Asda AGAIN. FFS she's been to the shops more this week than I have in the whole of lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's going to Asda AGAIN. FFS she's been to the shops more this week than I have in the whole of lockdown.
She also got some bits from asda from her mum on tuesday. It's not like she's eating fresh fruit/veg or salad everyday. She should be able to get her weeks shopping in one trip.

She also got some bits from asda from her mum on tuesday. It's not like she's eating fresh fruit/veg or salad everyday. She should be able to get her weeks shopping in one trip.
I normally shop weekly, but I've been getting in enough for a fortnight so I'm spending less time around people

So she went to Morrions and Heron foods 🙈
Her lunch is a sandwich, crips, chocolates and fruitella. She was saying would rather have what she fancies within calories than have her lunch and then eat later on.....but why not have the sandwich and see how you feel after an hour? If your hungry have the crisps then? not stuff your face with it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now been to the co op too!

Doesn't want to go for a walk for fear of being abducted 🤔

Her to do list mainly consists of eat, bath and chill. Sounds like a good job she's got!

And now been to the co op too!

Doesn't want to go for a walk for fear of being abducted 🤔

Her to do list mainly consists of eat, bath and chill. Sounds like a good job she's got!
Abducted?? They’d soon bring her back cos they couldn’t afford to feed her!

If we all didn’t look at Elaine the Pain’s social media & came back in 10 years she’d be EXACTLY the same. Still overweight, still nana napping, still shopping in Poundland & with her 758th new man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said on a post this morning she was working until 4pm and then has been swanning about all day, doesn’t look like much work has been done does it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.