Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looking so much better these days, but that eyeliner!! It's just doesn't suit her applied like that.
Looks like she’s been looking through a telescope that was pranked with boot polish.

Perhaps it was Neil’s parting gift, so she could find a Matalans from far away now he’s not there to guide her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand it when people pull their eye line down and draw the liner practically on the inside. Quite juvenile, it’s how I did it when I was 12 and didn’t know any better. She looks lovely with her hair down, why scrape it back so tight and hair spray it to death 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
i don't see why people are saying she looks so different now. she looks exactly the same, just some cheap high lights in her hair. same weight, same tit fashion sense. same eyeliner. same Elaine, different boyfriend.

Reactions: 10
She has such sing-song tone as if she’s an actual celebrity and people are desperate to know that she’s put some hairspray on for a walk up a hill. Also do the block/unblock so she can’t see me on her stories 😝

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand it when people pull their eye line down and draw the liner practically on the inside. Quite juvenile, it’s how I did it when I was 12 and didn’t know any better. She looks lovely with her hair down, why scrape it back so tight and hair spray it to death 🤦🏻‍♀️
Genuine question how should you apply it? I apply it that way, just before the lower lash line and think it looks good lol

Genuine question how should you apply it? I apply it that way, just before the lower lash line and think it looks good lol
I just kinda draw it on without pulling my face down. Not on the inside either, I can’t explain. 😂😂😂

nothing too interesting, think i missed the juicy part. only thing notable she said was that she would never do youtube again

I’m sure she put up a clip of the terraced houses on the streeet in the dark, but now they’re gone. I wonder if they were too obvious to some where she is! I think I might know where she is, or near anyway.

What's with the changed accent and elaine trying to sound posh or just different. It's quite clearly put on and I think it's quite pathetic

😂😂 she is bloody crazy - she thinks she’s a changed woman - she is NEVER going to change. So predictable, I cannot even ... 😂😂
2ED51646-F0C1-4645-BE94-E711C4338E8F.png
B224AC42-D7D4-43D8-B3CB-CFA221B69E60.png
0EA51A57-6D64-43E2-9460-7FD404E5DFA5.png
312D8D73-C891-439F-985A-FE7FF01114B3.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s all over the place! Clearly things with her and Will aren’t working... after all she basically moved in and forced herself on him.

She really does think highly of herself doesn’t she 🤣 it’s been discovered where she lives and now she’s going to into hiding!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.