Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do they say? I am not following her at the moment - don’t want to get blocked and now she is private. I am sure she will be back before long
started off with her saying people were asking why she was leaving then suddenly cut to her talking about walking up a hill

Reactions: 1
She doesn't deserve any followers the way she goes on. It's all one big game to Elaine isn't it. Honestly her lives are the most boring I have ever witnessed.

Reactions: 6
She's calorie counting and going walking. Up some hills. the way she bangs on about it like she's never been for a walk before. She's aiming for 7k steps a day. Wooo! Aim high Elaine.

All her food is still tit though, she needs to sort that out.

Reactions: 3
it looked like she was barely squatting 🙈
she has a smith machine which immediately makes it easier because you’re not focused on stopping yourself leaning forward. She barely moved down! No wonder she can do 60kg! She’s deluded

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Take it the guy behind her is Will?

I hate the way her mouth is in some constant pout/cat bum position.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says she won't be posting personal updates. Bets on how long that lasts? I'll say 3 weeks. Who do you reckon the other person in 'we' is? Neil? Lee? Someone else? And she's finally eating at the dining room table rather than the purple monstrosity in the living room.
Quoting myself because wow I was SO close to my estimation of 3 weeks 😅 18 days since I posted this and now she's posted a photo of him 😂 Knew she couldn't keep it hushed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.