Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide if Elaine has reached a new level of stupidity or if she has genuine mental health issues

How can a grown women ‘be proud’ of herself for going for walk in broad daylight....

I need to unfollow her because I’ve never met such a conceited, pathetic person but I can’t 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Elaine12Jones #7 Elaine’s finding life during lockdown hard, she can’t wait to use her Matalan card!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t decide if Elaine has reached a new level of stupidity or if she has genuine mental health issues

How can a grown women ‘be proud’ of herself for going for walk in broad daylight....

I need to unfollow her because I’ve never met such a conceited, pathetic person but I can’t 🥴

She was listing all the reasons why she was scared of going, kidnapping, getting out of breath and not having Will there with her, her phone not having signal, people seeing her, her being embarrassed :oops: I believe she does have some kind of mental health issue. and also the fact she's so worried that he wasn't going be in all day is just weird. I'd say some serious kind of anxiety/panic disorder but then she manages just fine to visit three supermarkets in a day ?

Reactions: 7
She was listing all the reasons why she was scared of going, kidnapping, getting out of breath and not having Will there with her, her phone not having signal, people seeing her, her being embarrassed :oops: I believe she does have some kind of mental health issue. and also the fact she's so worried that he wasn't going be in all day is just weird. I'd say some serious kind of anxiety/panic disorder but then she manages just fine to visit three supermarkets in a day ?
agree, if it is mental health issues then it comes and goes 🙈

Reactions: 1
Why does she think anyone’s looking at her? Does she love herself so much that she thinks people can’t take their eyes off her? No-one would take a blind bit of notice of her ffs, she’s bland, prong & fades into the background!

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Elaine12Jones #7 - Nervous about being left alone during lockdown, she’s feeling so proud she deserves a crown.

Reactions: 3
She’s got serious issues!! She’s a grown woman she goes on like a child without their parent. Get a grip!!

Reactions: 5
Bet he's had enough of her already,
imagine being in lockdown with Elaine, I mean how long has she known the poor sod.
She sure is a fast mover, mind you so is Neil by the sounds of things.
You would think they would take a bit of time to breath coming out of a long relationship but hey no jump feet first into another.

• Wow
She was walking on the road down the country lanes and a car went speeding past she had her headphones in so she didn't hear it coming, complained they shouldn't be going so fast and it scared her. Then someone sent her a message saying the roads are national speed limit and she should be more careful of her surroundings and walk on the path. She blocked them 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t she go on and on, and over talk unnecessarily.

For example....‘I was going to have sausage, chips and beans for tea, but now I don’t want sausage, chips and beans for tea, so instead I’ll have the chips and the beans but not the sausages, I’ll save the sausages for tomorrow’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Has will left her for the day to get some peace? She seems the type of person who would drain the life out of you

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was walking on the road down the country lanes and a car went speeding past she had her headphones in so she didn't hear it coming, complained they shouldn't be going so fast and it scared her. Then someone sent her a message saying the roads are national speed limit and she should be more careful of her surroundings and walk on the path. She blocked them 🙈
This was me as she irked me, she called the driver a head and said she was so lucky one of her earphones slipped off so she heard them. If you’re walking down a small country lane on the ROAD then why would you have both earphones on so you couldn’t hear anything at all coming? IMO that is a bit of a death wish. And how would she hear someone coming up behind her to ABDUCT her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This was me as she irked me, she called the driver a head and said she was so lucky one of her earphones slipped off so she heard them. If you’re walking down a small country lane on the ROAD then why would you have both earphones on so you couldn’t hear anything at all coming? IMO that is a bit of a death wish. And how would she hear someone coming up behind her to ABDUCT her.
Good on you for saying something. She’s an idiot. I thought that would be national speed limit too. She very clearly said that she just so happened to have one earphone slip of her ear which is the reason why she heard the car. But then in her later ig story she said she can always hear what’s going on around her :unsure: which is it Elaine?!
And she said that she always looks over her shoulder. But I always thought that whenever you’re walking on a road you should walk on the right hand side *towards* the oncoming traffic so you both have more chance of seeing each other. Not sure if that is Highway Code but it’s certainly common sense!

Reactions: 9
The road this happened on was a national speed limit like you said, it’s the road that heads into the village that eventually changes down. She really hasn’t a clue has she? And she drives! So he was doing twice the speed limit, so 120mph wow that would be scary 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.