Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you for saying something. She’s an idiot. I thought that would be national speed limit too. She very clearly said that she just so happened to have one earphone slip of her ear which is the reason why she heard the car. But then in her later ig story she said she can always hear what’s going on around her :unsure: which is it Elaine?!
And she said that she always looks over her shoulder. But I always thought that whenever you’re walking on a road you should walk on the right hand side *towards* the oncoming traffic so you both have more chance of seeing each other. Not sure if that is Highway Code but it’s certainly common sense!
I’m pretty sure you are meant to be walking towards the oncoming traffic. No way could she hear what’s going on around her, why not just tell the truth? She replied to my message with ‘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣’ why? I was trying to make her see sense so she wouldn’t get hit in future. Seems like nobody can be right apart from Elaine.
The road this happened on was a national speed limit like you said, it’s the road that heads into the village that eventually changes down. She really hasn’t a clue has she? And she drives! So he was doing twice the speed limit, so 120mph wow that would be scary 😂
He was probably going 40 and she just had to dramatise the situation!! If something bad would have happened I would have zero sympathy as seems to me if would be at least 50% her fault. I’m sure if she was driving and she saw a pedestrian doing what she did she’d have a shock and probs call them a head anyway

Reactions: 5
She's such a baby. Cannot take any criticism. No wonder her sister hates her. Apparently when Will got home she asked him the speed limit of that road and he said 30. then she said see i was right witches and did the middle finger :ROFLMAO: she's so embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She's such a baby. Cannot take any criticism. No wonder her sister hates her. Apparently when Will got home she asked him the speed limit of that road and he said 30. then she said see i was right witches and did the middle finger :ROFLMAO: she's so embarrassing!
Just seen that!! How can anyone want to spend time with someone like her? What an immature reaction to a sincere message from someone who just giving sensible advice!! 🤦‍♀️
doesn’t matter if that road was 60... 30 or 10mph! She’s on a road not a path, walking on the wrong side with bloody headphones on!! Jeez and she preaches about I’m 31 now, lol teenagers know the Highway Code!!

Reactions: 8
Why’s she more concerned about being right than getting hit by a car haha. She’d probs bounce off it if she got hit anyway. Even if it is a 30, you can still be seriously injured/die from being hit by a car at that speed. Idiot
She also said she was working until 4 pm yesterday and she clearly didn’t do much as she spent most of the day prancing about. Always the one employee that lets the team down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why’s she more concerned about being right than getting hit by a car haha. She’d probs bounce off it if she got hit anyway. Even if it is a 30, you can still be seriously injured/die from being hit by a car at that speed. Idiot
She also said she was working until 4 pm yesterday and she clearly didn’t do much as she spent most of the day prancing about. Always the one employee that lets the team down 🤣
Or she’s been furloughed and just doesn’t want to admit it/ she’s back as an admin/receptionist and she’s doing hardly anything because there isn’t really anything she can do

Reactions: 2
Or she’s been furloughed and just doesn’t want to admit it/ she’s back as an admin/receptionist and she’s doing hardly anything because there isn’t really anything she can do
I don’t understand why she’d lie about that, such a sad life to lead.

Reactions: 2
Do you guys think Elaine and Will share a bedroom? I don’t know why, I just get the feeling she’s in the spare room. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh see I'm missing all this exciting stuff by being blocked.... Oh wait 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my word she is so pathetic. Who on earth does this and I guarantee nobody thought she was pregnant, she just threw that in.

Run for the hills will

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is 100% sleeping in another room. I remember a while ago she referred to 'his room' so they must be separate. It seems a completely platonic relationship, and a very strange one at that.

Reactions: 8
Oh my word she is so pathetic. Who on earth does this and I guarantee nobody thought she was pregnant, she just threw that in.

Run for the hills will
She always has to get to the “btw im not pregnant” bit in doesn’t she? Always!

She definitely fell off the wagon when she was left alone on Thursday. So co-dependant.

Reactions: 4
She is 100% sleeping in another room. I remember a while ago she referred to 'his room' so they must be separate. It seems a completely platonic relationship, and a very strange one at that.
Yes I remember that and had to watch it again as I thought exactly this. Something about his bedroom next to the bathroom so she couldn’t go for bath/shower cos he was asleep! I wonder if she thinks it’s more than what it is, and he sees her as good friends and they’ll go from there. Maybe a ”you loose weight and I’ll think about it”. Ha ha

It must be so awkward her being there for so long. To be honest I would of made my excuses and said i needed to go home by now if i were her. Lock down or not. I wonder if she sits on her arse while Will cooks and does the dishes like she made Neil do.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.