Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum's not speaking to her because she thinks she had an affair. She's told her dad and he believes her unlike her mum. Apparently people keep telling her mum the stuff she posts online and she disproves of all that she posts. Elaine apparently tagged Lee in something on Facebook and her mum screenshotted his profile picture and said who's this and what's going on? Also someone who works at the dentist told her mum about it and now Elaine's blocked her on Facebook, yet others are still telling her mum stuff but she won't say by what method they're telling her as she doesn't have Instagram.

Reactions: 6
She just kept saying that we're witches over and over then said we're cunts. She was bitchy herself! She ended with she doesn't know how we can sleep at night and wondered what our love lives are like. I'll tell you what mine is like hun, it's brilliant and I sleep soundly next to my gorgeous husband 🥰
Me too 🥰

Reactions: 8
Someone asked if she's started Christmas shopping, and she said she has and it's all stuff for people that want nothing to do with her! So Lee you're getting guinness and Primark slippers and old boots gift sets Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On a serious note, it's absolutely saddening that her and her Mum are no longer talking. It would completely gut me if my Mum stopped speaking to me, she's my best friend and you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. It's not worth the limited time we get on this Earth to hold a grudge.

Reactions: 11
“Whilst Elaine calls out the Tattle Life witches, her Jeremy Kyle lifestyle has us all in stitches” :):):)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
On a serious note, it's absolutely saddening that her and her Mum are no longer talking. It would completely gut me if my Mum stopped speaking to me, she's my best friend and you never know what's going to happen tomorrow. It's not worth the limited time we get on this Earth to hold a grudge.
Agree! Apparently they spoke yesterday but it ended badly. She just doesn't believe Elaine didn't have an affair.

So what if she did have an affair?? A mother's love should be unconditional, surely! She hasn't done anything illegal.

Reactions: 7
Odd how she’s still not mentioned how she met this new bloke. If there’s genuinely nothing going on like she’s making out why is she meeting his family? Do you think everyone including your mum is stupid Elaine?

So what if she did have an affair?? A mother's love should be unconditional, surely! She hasn't done anything illegal.
Yep! I know something like that would never make me hate or disown my child. It's not like she murdered someone!

She also said she doesn’t read here, it appears Lisa might do though and relays it back to Elaine. She wonders if we have kids and how we would feel if it was our kids! Well my kids probably wouldn’t be all over youtube and Instagram to a lot of unknown people blabbing their whole life issues and going ons. We are bullies!

Reactions: 9
her mate lisa is on here and stirs it all up.....she isn't the 'friend's Elaine thinks she is!!

thats what i think anyway

Reactions: 10
her mate lisa is on here and stirs it all up.....she isn't the 'friend's Elaine thinks she is!!

thats what i think anyway
The thing is, if your mate tells you that there’s a chat about you on a gossip forum then the first thing You’re going to think is “hang on, how do you know this?” Surely Elaine isn’t naive to think that they “stumbled across it” :unsure:

It was hinted that David had an affair last year, Elaine started calling him David rather than her step dad after that, perhaps she finds it hypocritical
Well that explains why it's hurt her mum so much I guess. Still wouldn't stop talking to her though

Reactions: 5
Odd how she’s still not mentioned how she met this new bloke. If there’s genuinely nothing going on like she’s making out why is she meeting his family? Do you think everyone including your mum is stupid Elaine?
Tbh I think she’s avoiding it because she knows people are desperate to know. As I’ve said before it’s got to be a dating app or else she would come out and say it and if it was a dating app she wouldn’t be able to get away with saying they are friends

I reckon her mum reads here. Or a family member does and this is how it’s getting back to them. If she is as innocent in all of this as she is protesting to be why delete your account yesterday? If she has done nothing wrong why be bothered that her num will find out? Also the whole stranger danger tit then oh hi here I am meeting all these new people. Did she say she already knows Lees brother?

I actually thinks that elaine reads these threads about her and that's how she knows, I actually dont think there is more to it than that.
It's nice to think there is some big secret to how she knows but it's got to be that simple. She isnt that clever to try figure out who's who and who's doing what.

I also think her mums had the car back and its not in the garage as she says after she found out about this lee bloke. I've been blocked on her instagram so cant see her lives anymore and frankly I'm glad, it's such a tit show now. I did feel sorry for her at first , but I actually dont know what to believe anymore and tbh I actually dont care. Neil must be so hurt that she goes out all day with Lee's family whilst he is sat ar home alone, no family around him.

The women has wound me up for such a long time it's nice to have a break 😁

• Heart
Ok so! I’ve been lurking / reading here for a longgggggg time, way back when it was on guru gossip and then on here but for some reason I lost access to carry on reading the last thread! So I missed out on a hell of a lot of juicy gossip as she had ended things with Neil! Is it because I don’t post??? Well I’m posting now so I hope I don’t lose this one 😂🙈 Thank god I can see this one!!! What the hell happened with her Mum not speaking to her?! I never really watch the lives so always pop on here to read up!

And dick pics??? Seriously??? 🥴

A mother's love should be unconditional. Clearly shows how fickle her mum is, if she's cut ties with Elaine, like mother like daughter

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.