Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still say it’s a good thing they’ve split. We all were saying it a long time back and I do believe everyone would have been congratulating her on here for finally doing so. Yes she seems far happier. Yes she seems fully committed to ending it BUT when you sit and tell your followers it ended because it wasn’t working for years, (trying for a baby in May?) then these messages & pic (you plaster everything else but not this?) You spout how you have to work in a marriage (but not in love?) you are looking on booking holidays for next year ... I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she had said ‘it’s over. We are done. I’m moving out (or him moving out)’ , then spent time getting your tit together, starting again, getting your own place and mentally healing, applying for divorce. All that tit then she wouldn’t have half the tit she has from us.
It’s the facts off: it’s over but I’m (we) staying.
My mums called me a slag but I’ve done nothing wrong.
My sister called me loads of names etc. But I’ve done nothing wrong.
I’ve got him in my husbands car
I’m meeting him at night
Cosying up on sofas etc
Shopping with him
Putting up pictures
Flirting with him while your husband is downstairs
Probably texting him 24/7
But I’ve done nothing wrong?! No Elaine.
I mean it’s just pure DISRESPECT.
It doesn’t take a lot to put 2&2 together.

Reactions: 19
I also suspected it was the same member, weeks ago when no one would post for days on Elaine’s thread they’d pipe up and say “what’s Elaine up to today” or “Any gossip on Elaine today” and I just feel uneasy that that’s going a bit far to get people talking about her, which lets face is it what Elaine craves. Also that account doesn’t interact with any other threads. All that account like and comments on is Elaine’s. So I thought that account was her, or knows her personally.

Also love the title 🤣
Well, it's not Me. I have just been catching up as have been away for a couple of days. I doubt it's Who you think it is, as I feel she thinks exactly the same as I do about elaine. I have never once thought she was Elaine. Talking about who we may or not be. Are We all Women, or is there any Men on this thread? ........

Reactions: 5
I still say it’s a good thing they’ve split. We all were saying it a long time back and I do believe everyone would have been congratulating her on here for finally doing so. Yes she seems far happier. Yes she seems fully committed to ending it BUT when you sit and tell your followers it ended because it wasn’t working for years, (trying for a baby in May?) then these messages & pic (you plaster everything else but not this?) You spout how you have to work in a marriage (but not in love?) you are looking on booking holidays for next year ... I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she had said ‘it’s over. We are done. I’m moving out (or him moving out)’ , then spent time getting your tit together, starting again, getting your own place and mentally healing, applying for divorce. All that tit then she wouldn’t have half the tit she has from us.
It’s the facts off: it’s over but I’m (we) staying.
My mums called me a slag but I’ve done nothing wrong.
My sister called me loads of names etc. But I’ve done nothing wrong.
I’ve got him in my husbands car
I’m meeting him at night
Cosying up on sofas etc
Shopping with him
Putting up pictures
Flirting with him while your husband is downstairs
Probably texting him 24/7
But I’ve done nothing wrong?! No Elaine.
I mean it’s just pure DISRESPECT.
It doesn’t take a lot to put 2&2 together.
bleeping amne to this

i am just so sick of crappy people doing crappy things and then going oh why dont people like me why is everyone against me news flash somtimes you have to take a hard look in the mirror and think may be its me i am the problem

Reactions: 8
I know her old friend Denise is on here as I've seen her lurking so maybe she's rekindled that friendship.

Reactions: 6
How’s she gone about things though??

Honestly, we only know what she chooses to put online.....we don’t see it all at all. It’s just a snapshot

I agree she’s done nothing wrong after reading a post up thread I’ve thought about it. She’s done nothing except try to move on..... her marriage has been dead for years

She does need to find a way to move out though....as it seems she’s met a new man quite quickly, just like I did actually!

Reactions: 3
I know her old friend Denise is on here as I've seen her lurking so maybe she's rekindled that friendship.
Serious Question but,How do you know Denise is on here? Is she down as Her own name, surely not! From what I remember about their Friendship breakdown, Denise was very hurt by what had happened between them.

Reactions: 2

Honestly, we only know what she chooses to put online.....we don’t see it all at all. It’s just a snapshot

I agree she’s done nothing wrong after reading a post up thread I’ve thought about it. She’s done nothing except try to move on..... her marriage has been dead for years

She does need to find a way to move out though....as it seems she’s met a new man quite quickly, just like I did actually!
[/QUOTE
at the end of the day fair enough thats your thoughts on it
but i personally would feel fking heart broken if me and my husband split then not long after he met somone else was chatting to her a lot having her in MY CAR bringing her to the house going out with her love can fade but it just does not stop i am not saying neil is perfect but i just feel there is a level of respect while still living together

at the end of the day fair enough thats your thoughts on it
but i personally would feel fking heart broken if me and my husband split then not long after he met somone else was chatting to her a lot having her in MY CAR bringing her to the house going out with her love can fade but it just does not stop i am not saying neil is perfect but i just feel there is a level of respect while still living together

and would also like to say she can say what she wants but i bet your bottom dolla if neil had woman over for dates taking woman out in her car etc she would be the first to pipe up so

Well, it's not Me. I have just been catching up as have been away for a couple of days. I doubt it's Who you think it is, as I feel she thinks exactly the same as I do about elaine. I have never once thought she was Elaine. Talking about who we may or not be. Are We all Women, or is there any Men on this thread? ........
😂...never know, there may be a few guys lurking about! If anyone reads back on my comments I have never ever changed my opinion of Elaine. I don’t comment on anyone else’s thread because I don’t want to. I ask what Elaine has been up to because I don’t see her instagram, therefore I don’t have anything to comment on if no-one posts anything!!

😂...never know, there may be a few guys lurking about! If anyone reads back on my comments I have never ever changed my opinion of Elaine. I don’t comment on anyone else’s thread because I don’t want to. I ask what Elaine has been up to because I don’t see her instagram, therefore I don’t have anything to comment on if no-one posts anything!!
Me too. She blocked Me years ago for sweet FA :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Serious Question but,How do you know Denise is on here? Is she down as Her own name, surely not! From what I remember about their Friendship breakdown, Denise was very hurt by what had happened between them.
What happened with them 2 anyway?

Reactions: 1
Neil sent dick pics. Allegedly obvs.
Allegedly. But Elaine would of been fuming and probably done an insta live on it or atleast threatened to leave him/implied it on her stories. Basically i think if this actually happened we would of heard about it really, Elaine likes to air her dirty laundry. I'm skeptical as to why she's brining it up now when she's already left him.

I don’t think he’s done it. Like you say, she likes to mention everything, so she would’ve been livid about that. Also, I’m sure her Mum wouldn’t have called Elaine a slag of Neil had been sending pictures. Just all sounds like Elaine trying to make out she’s perfect.

So Elaine has been slagging Neil off, accusing him of stuff, calling him her flatmate.. but yet using his car to drive her and her new boyfriend around?! What the hell. Neil stop being a wetwipe.

Reactions: 10
Neil doesn't seem the type to send those kind of pics. He doesn't exactly come across as a confident player 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.