Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think why it looks so bad aswell elaine has been getting back lash over the last few weeks from an out siders point of view its almost like well i have had enough of being the bad guy lets put some attention on to neil

Reactions: 3
and any one from the out side is going to say it is odd and bizzare when you split up with your long term husband your hanging around with a male friend and she keeps saying if it was a female i would not being acoused of having a lesbian relationship but people are going to find it odd it is not the fact he is a guy and hes your friend its the fact your using your husbands bloody car to go out and meet him you speak about him 24/7 you choose to put this out there so may be take a look at yourselves is where the blame lies rant over
this really annoys me when she keeps saying this. She wouldn’t suddenly start going out with a female friend who she’s only met a few weeks ago every night. Posting lots of photos of them, having meals with their family, going all giggly with them when they pop up on lives on Instagram. This is what is making people think there is something going on

Reactions: 5
I can't believe she is having a great day out and about with his family etc, then she goes back to his house and does an Instagram live.... seriously and then moans about people knowing her business. Is it just me that found that very bizarre

Reactions: 10
It’s like she hasn’t realised people only know her business because she’s out it in the public domain to strangers 🤣

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she is having a great day out and about with his family etc, then she goes back to his house and does an Instagram live.... seriously and then moans about people knowing her business. Is it just me that found that very bizarre
She’s an attention seeker that loves the fact she’s now getting lots of attention on her lives and I bet she’s buzzing at the fact she has a thread on here she probably thinks she’s made it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
at the end of the day fair enough thats your thoughts on it
but i personally would feel fking heart broken if me and my husband split then not long after he met somone else was chatting to her a lot having her in MY CAR bringing her to the house going out with her love can fade but it

just does not stop i am not saying neil is perfect but i just feel there is a level of respect while still living together

and would also like to say she can say what she wants but i bet your bottom dolla if neil had woman over for dates taking woman out in her car etc she would be the first to pipe up so
Neil is on Dating Apps..... he’s fine! Maybe out on dates by now himself.

Neil offered her the use of his car to go out in whilst hers was at the garage.... he offered, knowing full well what she was using it for.

Reactions: 2
It’s like she hasn’t realised people only know her business because she’s out it in the public domain to strangers 🤣
The only reason people know her business is because she keeps telling everyone the ins and outs 😑
we really wouldn’t like to know that Neil couldn’t come inside of you, neither would everyone like to know what bikini wax your interested in getting! I think she mustn’t think before sharing every detail with her followers!

Reactions: 5
Serious Question but,How do you know Denise is on here? Is she down as Her own name, surely not! From what I remember about their Friendship breakdown, Denise was very hurt by what had happened between them.
She came up with the same name as her instagram - madblondee and when i spotted it, she was last seen viewing Elaines thread. Was a while ago though.
Denise broke the friendship off as well, it was a mutual thing, although Denise claims to be so nice - I reckon it was something to do with Elaines friendship with Steve

Reactions: 4
Doing a lot of lives recently. She is LOVING this attention, no matter how bad she’s made herself look. Get yourself some self respect Elaine.

Reactions: 6
Please keep all us who are blocked updated. I can think of better ways to spend a Sunday night then talking to strangers

Reactions: 2
Apparently we're all witches and cunts 😂 if only she knew who some of us were... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I must have left by this point what did she say?
She just kept saying that we're witches over and over then said we're cunts. She was bitchy herself! She ended with she doesn't know how we can sleep at night and wondered what our love lives are like. I'll tell you what mine is like hun, it's brilliant and I sleep soundly next to my gorgeous husband 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently we're all witches and cunts 😂 if only she knew who some of us were... 😂
Oh dear, the fall from that high horse is going to hurt!

Also, is her car really in the garage? I recall it was her Grandads car, then when he died it was her mums car to take her Nan about in. Then her mum let her use the car when she had to scrap her old one.

My guess is Mum called her a slag and then held her hand out for the car keys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.