Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 questions about her channel - first, what is with the random selection of videos left on there ?! And two, out of those videos why is one thumbnail a pic of Neil squinting with visible spit 🤢

Reactions: 3
It’s like a mass conspiracy 😂 no one can trust anyone anymore and old Elaine is sitting amongst us having a right laugh!
But seriously, thank you for the votes for thread name. Privileged!
And I really do think she would have the time and the energy to go through her followers. To do a Coleen Rooney on us, she would do it in a lump of followers each day - we’ve seen it before. Someone has voted wrong on her poll , gone. Someone can’t see what others can, mentions it, gone.
She is sad enough to do that.
She doesn’t have much engagement. Over 2k followers and under 100 likes per picture on average. She probably has the same 100-200 view on stories. Comes here, see who uploads etc etc. I don’t even flinch on her IG anymore 😂 I sit in the back and just watch ... no likes. If I see her story you bet your arse I’m waiting a while before I open that!

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think Elaine is brainy enough to try and whittle us out she probably reads without making an account! Has she said why she disappeared for a few hours yesterday?

Reactions: 4
i remember on a live she said she gets told by some one whats on here but i highly doubt that and if that is the case elaine has not worked out you have to be a poster to see this thread

Reactions: 2
i remember on a live she said she gets told by some one whats on here but i highly doubt that and if that is the case elaine has not worked out you have to be a poster to see this thread
Exactly. The friend must be on here to have known there was a thread and must also have posted enough to be able to see it. What’s the point in telling Elaine what’s been said anyway - if she’s done nothing wrong, surely she wouldn’t care or want to know?

I don’t think she’s bothered who watches as long as it’s not her family or people from work. She loves the attention whether it’s positive or negative! It gives her something to talk about too, she seems to have nothing else in her life...we keep it exciting for her 😉

Reactions: 5
You don’t have to be a poster to read this thread. I’ve never posted and I can see it all.

Reactions: 6
May be an unpopular opinion but... hear me out
I don’t think Elaine is in the wrong at all. After hearing what Neil has done in the past I don’t blame her at all for kicking his arse to the curb. I’d have done it the second I found messages from other woman and the fact he sent pic?!!! I’d be in prison right now.
He’s not all sweet and innocent after all...

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Elaine is in the wrong at all. After hearing what Neil has done in the past I don’t blame her at all for kicking his arse to the curb. I’d have done it the second I found messages from other woman and the fact he sent pic?!!! I’d be in prison right now.
right and i get that but i think its all been done the wrong way and its all lies
you want to end your marriage fine but 1) dont lie you been split for ages
she said its cause they grew apart but why now come out with all this stuff about him sending these messages like it just makes no sense i am not excusing his behaviour but from an out siders point of view it looks like people are painting her bad and giving neil sympathey she is now being spiteful and turning people against him

Reactions: 5
She should have kept all of this off social media and then none of us would have an opinion on it. But she couldn’t resist the head pats and sympathy and now all the new drama with the new guy. It’s all attention.

Reactions: 7
and not only that what ever has happened its really insensitive to end your marriage and be seeing some one else especially using your ex husbands car to go and see him what ever has happens its just a level of respect

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t insinuating it’s you lol I was just wondering how she would know who’s who.
You could see who's viewing your stories, I think it would be easy to guess if you see something posted here and trying to narrow down the instagram accounts that are viewing but not responding/ass kissing. She has only 2k followers. It would be easy to know cause sometimes someone would post something soon after she posted it, and I would assume by then..she had only few people viewing it..I think it wouldn't be hard to assume..but maybe Elaine isn't that smart

Reactions: 1
It’s like a mass conspiracy 😂 no one can trust anyone anymore and old Elaine is sitting amongst us having a right laugh!
But seriously, thank you for the votes for thread name. Privileged!
And I really do think she would have the time and the energy to go through her followers. To do a Coleen Rooney on us, she would do it in a lump of followers each day - we’ve seen it before. Someone has voted wrong on her poll , gone. Someone can’t see what others can, mentions it, gone.
She is sad enough to do that.
She doesn’t have much engagement. Over 2k followers and under 100 likes per picture on average. She probably has the same 100-200 view on stories. Comes here, see who uploads etc etc. I don’t even flinch on her IG anymore 😂 I sit in the back and just watch ... no likes. If I see her story you bet your arse I’m waiting a while before I open that!
I do exactly the same because I don’t want to get blocked!

She said years ago that Debbie told her she had a thread on Guru Gossip, she didn’t seem aware up until that point so I reckon Debbie is on here for certain

There’s no proof to this though. Whereas we are pretty certain she has a new man, she is suddenly telling stories about her terrible husband who she thought was amazing only a year ago and her own mum thinks she’s a bit loose

Last edited:
the thing is might be controversial but i personally have never been nor have i seen things that i have over step the mark we have our own thoughts on whats going on in these influences lifes because they CHOOSE to put this stuff out there its no different then uploading a status on facebook and then people talking behind your back or what ever like if you choose to broadcast your life be prepared for the good the bad and the ugly it just really gets to me how these influences throw the word troll around or bullying or harassment when they seek the comments out

and any one from the out side is going to say it is odd and bizzare when you split up with your long term husband your hanging around with a male friend and she keeps saying if it was a female i would not being acoused of having a lesbian relationship but people are going to find it odd it is not the fact he is a guy and hes your friend its the fact your using your husbands bloody car to go out and meet him you speak about him 24/7 you choose to put this out there so may be take a look at yourselves is where the blame lies rant over

the thing is might be controversial but i personally have never been nor have i seen things that i have over step the mark we have our own thoughts on whats going on in these influences lifes because they CHOOSE to put this stuff out there its no different then uploading a status on facebook and then people talking behind your back or what ever like if you choose to broadcast your life be prepared for the good the bad and the ugly it just really gets to me how these influences throw the word troll around or bullying or harassment when they seek the comments out

and any one from the out side is going to say it is odd and bizzare when you split up with your long term husband your hanging around with a male friend and she keeps saying if it was a female i would not being acoused of having a lesbian relationship but people are going to find it odd it is not the fact he is a guy and hes your friend its the fact your using your husbands bloody car to go out and meet him you speak about him 24/7 you choose to put this out there so may be take a look at yourselves is where the blame lies rant over
I totally agree. Unfortunately for her she does put it out there. I don’t think anyone is saying anything bad about her situation as marriages do end, but it is the way she goes about things!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.